2012年12月10日星期一

Facebook n of Chiang-Nan in

"
I say:"Fat Ya, make leaf Nan answer the phone!"
"Elder brother Bin, I am leaf Nan."Leaf Nan answered, the voice was a bit hoarse."Leaf Nan, you come downstairs now, don't make the fat Ya follow and come downstairs the parking lot of the front of hotel, I occupy to seek you and hurry!"I looking at to say on all sides.
"Like, I right away descend go!"Leaf Nan lets go of a telephone.Still reach to anxiously ask a way:"Is leaf Nan here?Benefactor,google!She at?"
I ordered a smoke and said to Sun Hu:"Elder brother Hu, bothers you to run a , all through the night send them to walk."
"Send to where?"Sun Hu asks a way."Send to Hangzhou first and call ascend your brotherses to all leave, was temporarily free here."
BE saying, leaf Nan is dressed in the one-piece dress in white to walk to the parking lot in quick time."Leaf Nan!"Still reached to see, will draw back a car door to get off, drive force a pull a way:"Do not move, don't get off!"
The force got off and pulled the empress car door to say to leaf Nan:"Leaf Nan gets on the car!"
Leaf Nan hesitate the ground looking at force and slowly got on the car, the force closes a car door from the outside, and the vigilance ground observes on all sides.
"Still reach!"Leaf Nan surprise the ground call way, two troubles loverses finally embrace at together!I smoke smoke, though will still reach to save back, but in the mind a little sense of achievement all has no.
Two people embrace a headache to cry, I say:"Like,Facebook, you have plenty of time warm and affectionate, listen to now I say and let elder brother Hu right away send you to walk and directly go to Hangzhou, got to there you safety, return to northeast go to, money of Chiang-Nan have no so earn!"Finish saying, I draw back a car door to get off.
"Elder brother Bin!"Leaf Nan called 1.I turn head blunt she smiles to say:"See again, two person of hometowns, forgot this career!Be have never met us, so safe to everyone, remember, don't want to bring up us to anyone, said to is the car that delivers you a traffic accident, you rush out by yourself!Leave!Safe journey home!"
I fiercely close a car door, head also not the time ground greatly tread to walk toward front door in the hotel to, force tightly heel at my after death, I hear the big jeep of Mitsubishi start of voice, and leaf Nan shakes to get off a window to shout my interjection ……
The guest room that returns to upstairs, I make a phone call to make all of battalion Lius whom they take to get hurt leave righteousness for Hao luck right away black.The fat Ya looking at us in the living room and asks a way:"Where did leaf Nan go to?Elder brother Bin, she came downstairs to seek you to go to ah, did you see her?"
I smile to say:"Love will find a way!She with still reached to walk, alas, leave my Gu body one person!This stays overnight the busy, I take a bath first!"
"!Elder brother Bin, elder brother Li, you still reach to find back to come?Wet sex too much!"**, Wet sex to all come up, I helplessly shake and walked into my bedroom, three times five divided by two and then stripped nude clothes.
The fat Ya ran to come in, a see I am naked, the Xi says with smile:"Eldest brother good shape!Really still reach to find back to come?"My station settled to looking at a fat Ya way:"The affair that my elder brother Bin promises definitely attains, you remember for me and forbid to bring up this matter to anyone and return to the personal effects of putting away leaf Nan and lead to make her telephone call for two days and mail to return to for her, fat Ya, have already remembered my words?"
"Remember, ha ha, elder brother Bin,cnn, is your Zha whole, put a list tonight?"The fat Ya hasn't gone out of meaning, 20 blink eyes to give or get an electric shock me.
"Return***tonight!The skies are almost getting brighter, I take a shower a sleeping, you there make, since departure vexed I!"I say and then push her to go out, the fat Ya calls a way:"We are three together, have fun so much, !"
Her bottom was choked by me a release to go to anti- shower locking door, running to the bathroom flushed and returned to a big bed up, a head of deeply sleeps to go ……





The 12th flood and field fights chapter 4 near war weapon in the city especially
Renew time:2010-12-114:47:34 chapter word numbers:2603


Chapter 4 near war weapon in the city (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, in June monthly ticket PK war Feng smoke again rise!If you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so you had a few monthly tickets, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that ordering is then a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
……
On the second day, I took force to leave righteousness black, directly went rather wave northern Lun.Make me deeply feel my own the stage that the secret society still stays around to bear arms rascal in the righteousness black career, once meeting the strong opponent then loses miserably heavy.
Save a person, unexpectedly want nine brotherses of dying!On the other hand is the not kind gun battle of our person, though mostly the soldier Be from, but after all true war experience lack, ground ruffian's rascal is from of helped more not, open fire isn't one thing towards shooting and lifting to chop down knife Dou malicious.Is our weapons to equip not equal to opponent on the other hand, the our hand holds to mount sudden attack a rifle, but the opponent is a heavy machine gun to inhibit, last night at after the mountain is just thinking on me, if there is a rocket tube in the hand in brief many!
So, think and use automatic Anne of the most top-class nations protects to defendoof system to bear arms virtuous Dou in the Long money shop of tooth, have to have excellent weapon and a professional of fight a brigade especially.
Be getting richer in hand now, these 2 items have to carry out quickly.This time Lang that left for noodles to see Lun Bo urges him to deliver goods right away, fighting a material especially has to bear arms the special activity set of soup mountain right away and had this benefit sword in hand, the first take down a virtuous Long money shop, obtain the management right of money shop, is the money backing that the secret society builds up a firmness.
Is all the way smooth, receive at the smoke rain fan of Chiang-Nan in, we drove a car to again arrive at the northern Lun base of double head bird alliance, the Lun Bo Lang received us very passionately.
"Four elder brothers!I thoroughly understood your real strenght, I just knew that I was keeping up with sea beach biggest of black helped to make contact with!"The Lun Bo Lang meaning deeply grows ground to looking at me to say.
I 1:"Sir Lun Bo Lang, do you secretly investigate me?""This is very normal!You think that I guarantee you from the Qian De Long's hand in borrow a hundred million, expire in case of you still not up, not just want to bother our double, the head bird makes moves!So I have to see the real strenght that you have to return a style!"The Lun Bo Lang invites non-nuclear force to sit down.
"So, you the result for investigating how?Can I still ascend this money to shout?"I ordered a smoke to ask a way."The site that is the whole world to help, absolutely not only this price, your night field in all shares of pool in Shanghai is totally 22, the real estate is 38, these 2 add to together be worth more than tens hundred million, also don't you are three those, we sought international accounting firm to carry on valuation, the whole world group is in the prestige of Shanghai absolutely over 10,000,000,000, you recently again occupied the site of gulf in Hangzhou, only a hundred million of borrow funds, don't calculate what!This list business we do value!"Push to me on a cup red wine of the Lun Bo Lang way.
I ha ha a say with smile:"But, you say of all of these is impossibly right away become now, I still not the style comes, can you accept all of these not to become?"
The Lun Bo Lang looking at me to say:"We are businesses person, I like and have the business that the customer of real strenght does high level, you are plump in the pool wing in Shanghai, but, you don't forget, you are black and help, while we are strong international mercenary soldier alliances and organize, take down you is very small black to help is also the small matter of a night of!So, I hope, four elder brothers can cooperate by the reputation and the trustworthiness with us, there is an art of war in your China be called next strive for to fell a soldier, I don't think with four elder brother the haft meet and stay you make money to buy our weapons and compare to destroy you then look for like this the new cooperation colleague of having the real strenght wants to be worthwhile many!"
I listenned to an in the mind not from must sneer at, this Lun Bo Lang basically didn't we the whole world help to put eye in, he favors of just we of money with they of ammunition business.
I face top but smile way:"Sir Lun Bo Lang is old to strive for to deeply calculate, at under admire!That good, we earnest and sincere cooperation, return Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论