2012年11月6日星期二

cheap beats by dre ate profits more sit

Annoy.Come off stage of I the elephant is to change a person, just that kind of the elegant appearance is all gone.
"Little smelly fart.BE not just had a little eldest brother poise.Have what fantastic."The white of Ma Tian Yu my one eye.Feel I have a little the cheapness sell lovely flavor again.
I am also same white don't know is which just called the most eager muscle male one eye, way:"Luckily I urgently win to living Zhi, otherwise bring shame settle!Don't know you who the idea of , what face exertion, depend!"
"Ha ha, this is the meaning of the commander.He is hundred percent to you but the confidence, feel that you absolutely have this ability to solve this kind of condition."The week far ambition says with a smile.
No wonder that and just Ma Tian Yu speaks that kind of words, is his Sou idea of , ha ha.Ma Tian Yu became angry from embarrassment ground to give the week far ambition for a while and said:"I originally is intended to let he brought shame, depend, be received by him past."
I certainly know working hard of Ma Tian Yu, he hopes that I experience more some big conditions like this make me able to grow up for the mafia genius in the of old man quickly.
"Is serious, far ambition, why do you just say that the many people is the face that sees me to just come?"I put forward a biggest question.
"Ha ha."Week the far ambition mood is very good, keep smiling, " this not is cheat yours.I spoke much your glorious record of events to them, they felt you this eldest brother was quite good, certainly came right away."
"What ah?"I have what matter worth they publicize of?
"That is that you saved absolute being Bu will Liu Yao Hui, therefore wildcat and absolute being Bu would be a life and death allies, your single-handed would once save Ma Tian Yu into cutting ghost, was again a person to save me from Zheng Xuan and Ma Tian Yu, are these matters still not enough?"
"What?If true elephant you say so generally, aren't we the compositions that took to cheat at 1:00?"I guilty ground of Piao everyone in the distance fall into trap person's one eye.
"What cheat?For the sake of wildcat quickly the form greatly also only have so, anyway these matters are all true, only a lot of because control breath of the factor make you solve."Ma Tian Yu is totally unconcerned.
The circumstance is also really such, I ordered to nod a way:"The matter arrives at present also canned be so.We still start a company quantity how win to fight this time!"
Although I know from just still made everyone fig up to pose this disappointing question to have a little in the mouth of morale unpopular, I still have to lift out.Luckily just face Ma Tian Yu and week far ambition.
Our 3 people's facial expression sank down at the same time, the problem that needs to be worked out most was it happened that is we now the surprisingly way is to the problem for working out.The just successful joy disappeared a while ……
※※※
Note:The article needs, so deviate a direction towards youthfully calling having a little.Everyone doesn't want to lend this to say that I mislead a teenager.Please!:)





The text chapter 15 budget
Renew time:2009-6-1122:01:57 chapter word numbers:3592


Three smelly shoemakers arrive a Zhuge Liang.Probably we 3 connect smelly shoemakers all not equal to, figure out 1 towards hoping along while, fart ways having no.
Time that the week far ambition after all comes out to mix is longer than us to order, he Song shrug way:"Need not so became nervous, now that temporarily didn't good way, we one step one step of come."
"Are you to say a general normal regulations method?"Ma Tian Yu looks and I lanky deep love, an arm presses on my shoulder, with me tightly get together.In fact only I know it in heart, he is to humiliate me short small, be me as a ready-made post, body half of weights all leaned on my body up.No wonder that talking is so easily comfortable.
I slightly and slightly waved body, the slight earth's surface showed my disaffection and asked a way:"What again call normal regulations method?"
Protesting against is invalid.Ma Tian Yu's insatiably greedy arrived at me after death and took two hands all at my shoulder up.He comfortably says:"Far ambition, you explain to let this mafia genius listen to."
Week far ambition way:"The so-called normal regulations is to slowly swallow some third-grade organizations and absorb and we the just about scale organize the talented person of inside and do the best to contend for site, in addition to collecting a protection fee, oneself needs to set up some profitable places.Moreover steal, rob, the thieves all want to use up."
My silk not cares a beam a week the methods used in far ambition, because at present this society, this was already the matter for accustoming to.In fact and regardless at when, everybody is an underworld, all just seize the thing that oneself wants with the immoral skill.I just worry to use those method wildcats to rise up top-grade.
I put forward my to worry.
Week far ambition wry smile way:"Do not know.Also want for 34 years anyway and most quickly."
Pour!Returning in triumph group and the spring mountain sword set will wait us so long?Also can't waited for for perhaps three weeks.
Ma Tian Yu finally released me, he back and forth walked several step, the eyebrow took to order melancholy and sank a track:"In fact our biggest problems are to have no enough funds.If there are funds ……"
Milli- inexperience of I didn't thought of that aspect, however by once Ma Tian Yu lift,cheap beats by dre, I have a little Be getting more understand.
But the week far ambition have already concretely spoken the advantage of money at this time:"Don't saying to have no money first talented person can't, be contend for site and fight, don't the brotherses have medical fee and hard fee how to handle affairs?Does the do-it-yourself business make money?There is no money, the brothel that can open a small wager file and only have how many disfigureds, and then earn what money?Still have already steal, robbed, thief, which eldest brother hope that his/her own brothers is the matter that this kind of little crafty pimp, stroller and bludger just does again, a little bit and carelessly drive the son arrested into and could not help to beat mercilessly and imprison ten and half days month.Everyone knows that for the sake of not agitated in the so disorderly morals of the world, government's matters in harassing a civilians take care of very strictly."
Don't know why, listen to far ambition of week after finishing saying, in my brain flash across a mind, let my heart wildly jump a burst of, imitating a Buddha that is to let the wildcat raise a good enough to gold and quickly develop of way.I temporarily didn't hold tight, now strongly deliberation, very anxious to oneself can run to he or she to grasp out afresh that mind in head.
"Money, money, money ……" my mouth's inside is continuously loquacious, hope the inspiration that can make the grinding thing able to chase me finds back again.
I while engaging in mental drudgery for the wildcat, but someone don't appreciate favors given and secretly gave me the one punch to beat me to come to, is Ma Tian Yu whom that"bitterness" died, listens to him saying:"Play what to deeply sink.You think elephant did you make money come out like this?"
Is alas, can not figure out come, I only 晢 give up.Inspiration this kind of thing anyway says to prohibit when and pop out come of.I sigh a way:"The wildcat early establishes like, in the absolute being Bu will of help I want to develop to be very quick.The absolute being Bu will can not even be sure of one's own safety now, it is impossib to help ours with superfluous money."
The week far ambition says with smile:"Absolute being Bu will now although can not the appurtenance support to up help us, ……ha ha."
Ma Tian Yu's handle knob heavily claps at my shoulder up, make faces to me.
Depend, and then take advantage of an opportunity to beat me!I am understand to come over in pain and sufferings, no matter how it is, the name " mafia military airplane" isn't false, the absolute being Bu will absolutely can help us with the way of another budget, and that is the intelligence report of ―― .
"There is absolute being Bu the intelligence report of the meeting, we will know east area which third-grade gang inner parts have been on bed terms, we can take advantage of an opportunity to divide to absorb them ……"
"There is absolute being Bu the intelligence report of the meeting, we will know east area which illegitimate profits more sites are been controled to weak gang of real strenght, or is having different gang contending for robbing, till that time ……"
"There is absolute being Bu the intelligence report of the meeting, we will know ……"
"There is absolute being Bu the intelligence report of the meeting, we will know ……"
The appearance that looking at two muscle male exciting discussions, I disagree and even still sneered at 1.Relentless 2 people eyes"Sou" must then stare at all of a sudden to I.
I in no hurrily say:"You ah, absolutely don't think as well Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论