2012年11月26日星期一

cheap beats quiver along with th

Just at the soldier in the self-discipline, they most quickly also need tomorrow early in the morning wake up, but Huang Jing of the building crest first and those soldiers want till tomorrow noon to wake up before or after.This is still that I can already masterly make use of absolute being to read and gold Long Zhen Yuan's cause, otherwise, have no for more than 10 days they don't think it's awake, don't forget and at the beginning train gold Long Wei, but cost me for about a months!
In returning to the road of small hospital, Jiang Yu and Chen Fei silently heel in the me and snow maple after death, seem to be depressed and not talking much.Snow maple seems to be also to think to say a point to me what, after canning always took a look Chen Fei , Jiang Yu, piece open mouth and shut up.My setting up for don't see and wish you that carefully thinks, can also escape lead the fire eye gold Jing of this young master?
Return to small hospital, Jiang Yu and Chen Fei did supper to go to, I took a rest with snow maple in the living room.Snow maple nestles in my bosom and has already resumed original shape, I continuously kiss her face and ear, hands also the milli- is below dishonest, daut her large breast from her clothes.Snow maple softly lies on my bosom to pause for breath, tiny shut two eyes.Tie up Mian a short while, snow maple struggles to sit on my ear to talk quietly:"Elder brother Yun, good in the evening?The maple son wants to say a matter with you now."I again kiss for a while, her lookinging at is tidying up the snow maple of clothes to say:"Good maple son, what matter?"Snow maple says with smile:"Also not is what important event.I want to train Jiang Yu and Chen Fei in person, does the elder brother agree?"I ordered to nod to in a serious manner say:"I early have this idea, they are the bodyguards of maple son, natural must be trained by the maple son, and want to train into super bodyguard, otherwise don't throw the face of maple son,cheap beats!"Snow maple just knows now I have already arranged to like Jiang Yu and Chen Fei and put blame on me again at the same time to what I appreciated late say to her, she have been bearing in mind constantly today.Hence snow maple rushes toward my bosom not to live to twist to move after calling a "bad elder brother".
Snow maple this acts in pettish, I can can not stand, feels burns in the whole body flame of sexual desire, hence also can not consider of is cooking a meal of Jiang Yu and Chen Fei , the anyway a protection holds to work out the whole problem.I by leap and bound untie the Niu of snow maple blouse to button up, on lowering the head a cherry with the fresh and red desire drop, continuously suck to absorb.Snow maple drive I get thick pretty stimulate very excited, the hands embrace my head continuously petting, twist body and two legs.I put snow maple to pour on the sofa and take off her dress, looking at her mysterious captivating place, anxiously let my private parts explore Mi go to-snow maple at my repeatedly move back and forth under, still emotion upsurge, turn over a body to sit to the of my two legs, top and bottom the set rouse up, at the same time continuously the Jiao hum, the double Feng rises and falls quiver along with the body, at uniform of the Yan reflect under concealed now.I drive snow maple this incomparable charming manner stimulate forget so, in snow maple continuously the constringency shiver of time also release a very thick heat to flow, floated high in the clouds at the same time with snow maple-
Wake up from exciting and romantic, snow maple quickly stands up to wear good clothes and also continuously puts blame on me:"Bad elder brother, let the maple son throw a person to throw this time big!Jiang Yu and Chen Fei s definitely knew,cheap dr dre beats!Abashed dead person!"I tidy up good clothes to walk over there, from after death the Lan live snow maple, the hands press on her breast to say:"Male joys the female love to have what throw a person!The appearance of maple son I am to like, be want!"Snow maple is inclined to twist overdo come and I Be hot to kiss together,Artist Series, very in a short while just the ground of You You say:"No matter arrive when, as long as the elder brother likes maple son, maple son the meeting without reserve give an elder brother."Finish saying and kissed for a while, I flounced my embrace, some uneasily took a look an outside.
I smiled to smile and withdrew the energy hold and respond Jiang Yu and Chen Fei is hiding meal to anxiously stand on the doorway to keep stamping foot, signal hint snow maple to open the door quickly.Snow maple Chou my an eye opened a door and said to Jiang Yu and Chen Fei of the one face anxious facial expression:"We didn't do what, just be just doing exercises in gymnastics."Finish saying to always feel guilty, facial expression a red twisted a head to back back to sit on the sofa.Jiang Yu and Chen Fei s are again stupid to also know for this period of time I and snow maple isn't to do exercises in gymnastics so in brief, although some noodles hot the ground carried meal to walk to come in,did not think more as well.
I and snow maple after consuming a great deal of physical strength see the meal aroma that the Jiang Yu Er femaleses are accompany good, the Chan Xian desire drop, eat voraciously, a title discover and Chen Er Nyu still standing on one side, I hurriedly stand up say:"Is ashamed, you eat together."Two females just had to be polite, snow Feng said:"You have a meal together with us, hereafter follow me, will be literally some, always and so I can can not stand, and elder brother Yun tenderness toward woman most ."If this wench, don't see as well is what person at incredibly speak nearby such, I embarrassedly smiled to smile and had already sat down to have a meal toward complexion Fei red two femaleses.Xue Feng knows oneself says somely to have corpse exposed, also very ashamed, hence stand up to pull two females' hands to make them sit down to just in earnest say:"You pain a day, have a meal quickly, finish eating I still occupy and your company measure."Finish saying to still pretty have the lookinging at of deep idea the Jiang Chen Er femaleses.
Jiang Yu and Chen Fei s saw a hope from words and look in the eyes of snow maple, not from must pretty much surprise, hence also selfishly have rice.I am having a meal and conjecturing Chen Fei and Jiang Yu, two females' natural intelligences are quite good, but have never got in touch with ancient martial arts, although the physique after system with offend to defend even if train, the artistic skill isn't weak, if with general meeting the person of the fighting skill compare with, they will differ 1:00.Certainly I don't know Jiang Yu and Chen Fei most specialty of is marksmanship, regardless is a pistol or a Zu shot rifle, AK74, is absolutely a pediatrics on two female's hands!
Finish eating supper in opposite more silent atmosphere, Jiang Chen's children carries the first-class cloud and mist tea and stands on snow maple nearby.I felt two females thinking and had never detected they what's wrong of place, hence saw snow maple one eye, a little bit tiny nod.
Snow maple lets after Jiang Yu and Chen Fei sit down, I looking at them to formally say:"Jiang Yu, Chen Fei , since you did military instructor Wu's bodyguard, so we wasn't an outsider."Jiang Yu Chen was thin to listen to my speech idea of outside, also more sure of oneself to I and snow maple relation of guess, blush with shame location nod.Snow maple immediately after says:"Is serious, although you are tops the parties to my bodyguard, if elder brother Yun would not like to, you can not also foolish at my nearby."Jiang Chen Er females a listen to once the facial expression change and anxiously looking at me.Snow maple is some to satisfiedly looking at me to continue to say:Jiang Yu of"elder brother Yun also intends to make you do my bodyguard now, just your artistic skills are very bad, so-", Chen Fei is a bit ashamed but again nervous of looking at snow maple, wait the continuation of snow maple.But snow maple leisurely drink one mouthful tea, mourned enough two females' appetites just immediately after say:"So I intend to train you with elder brother Yun in person."
If Jiang Yu and Chen Fei finish listenning to snow maple, the momentary surprise must say ridiculous come:"This, this and this-this is true!"Snow maple stood to say to Jiang Yu, Chen Fei :"You return to room with me now, I some words want to ask you."Finished saying to come out a living room.I am made by the action of snow maple a bit careless, Jiang Yu and Chen Fei has already with boundless joily followed to go out while being suspecting intention of snow maple.I want to know that snow maple actually wants to ask Jiang Yu Er the females what, so the bedroom that reads to silently send forth snow maple absolute being, O.K., also can not discover me by snow maple snow maple current ability at the eavesdropping.
Listens to snow maple saying to two females:"You want to know my effort is who teach?"
"Think."
"Is elder brother Yun, the sex maniac in the your mouth."
Two female facial expression a red, don't talk.Snow maple immediately after says:"But this sex maniac make me love deeply him but can not from pull out.What you see is his surface, if sees true of he will also fall in love with his, whichever be like you girls like this will fall in love with his!"
Snow maple's tooking a look is contemplating but another face doubt of two the females say:"It not be doubting my words.I ask you now, did you have lover?"Two female the facial expression Fei redly looking at snow maple and hesitated to shake to shake head for a while."Are you certain?"Two females determinedly shook to shake head right away.Snow maple seemed to complete a Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论