2012年11月26日星期一

http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com to only have his fa

They."
The other party is quiet quiet not language obviously at wait for blue three Ye business of contents.
Blue three Yeses ask a way:"How is the safety of this telephone?"
"There is absolutely no problem, all of channel signals are temporary inauguration of, as long as correspondence time don't exceed half an hour can't someone care."
Blue 3:"Strong Zhi bio-chemical liquid do you know?"
The other party a declare to show there are some concussions in the emotion:"Dear three Yes you never tell me that you can make to that thing, you also know that I have heart*, I can not bear too a great blow, at I this generally loss in business all of more than 1,000,000,000 businesses are what other people deal with for mes, wait for a second, I want to eat first to order man Tang to produce of save heart pill."Spread the voice of touching the Suo in opposite telephone.
"Is all right, three Yes you say."The other party chews to what things say.
"Strong Zhi the bio-chemical liquid is 10,000,001, I have 150, if you unable to do words I seek other people's cooperation."
The opposite voice held still to fully have a minute, blue three Yeses wreathed in smiles waited the other party, the other party situation like this again normal however, facing 150 to pay bio-chemical liquid no one of strong Zhi can keep equanimity.
The voice spread to fluster in close behind telephone, blue three at the time that Yes knit the brows the other party again panted noisily of openings way:"I depend, I almost died, blue three Yes you if wanting to kill my words to also please don't be used this way."
Blue three Yeses say with smile:"I think that words affirmation that kill you can't be used this way, to, I will also have a stable source."
"!My God, my sand emperor!You this sentence will want my life."Really, 150 make the excited but stable source of people absolutely is a constantly continuous source of income,http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com, and for is suffering the half-breed didn't stop of violate of the Russian person come to say to absolutely is the evangel that God gives, want an up the 1000 people's strong Zhi bio-chemical warrior constitutes of the troops can bite allied troops in the world's troops to die how many months and had a troops like this can rush through the terrorist general half-breed gets place to flow to flee, who owned troops like this who is the hero of race, to money the Russian super billionaire of inexhaustibility comes to say to have forever what than become race hero to call people more excitedly affair?
"However I don't dare to continue after making into this business foolish in the domestic, I need an all new identity, also hasing me to have more than 600 persons has to bring in Russia inshore, my request is Russia to give me a place to call us living over there, certainly, that place wants an absolute safety to be one wastelands to all become, however having to have a highway has to have perfect of living equipments,beats by dre australia.I am over there will in command of this place of the person continue to carry on bargain with you."Blue three saying of Ye dispassions.
The other party telephone has no the way of obstruct:"Although I can not promise you now,I feel your request not and excessively, as long as I report can pass for president's affirmation, however those USD 1,500,000,000 ……Hey Hey, whether price was too expensive, knowing USD 10,000,000 can do a lot of affairs."
Blue three Yeses smiled to say with smile:"Is regrettable if I don't sell to you USD 10,000,000 can not buy where afraid that the half pays a strong Zhi bio-chemical liquid."
"Three Yes you are really a businessman of craftiness, monopoly really is a good business.I this to make a phone call for president, to, you never cheat me, I and the president finish making collective report but discover that you basically have no bio-chemical liquid of strong Zhi of words I will become a whole country the laughing stock of top and bottom."
USD 400,000,000 beats in the evening near I I will give you the sample for once sending a strong Zhi bio-chemical liquid in the account of Switzerland, you tried and saw and then knew."
", This again good however, I am hanging a telephone, we of converse already 23 minutes, time again long insecurity, wait my news."
Blue three Yeses refrained from rash action smiling face after hanging the telephone tiny shook to shake head a way:"This world right away will become Be getting more crary more, ever since that time those thing an appear the whole world to become to have no composition.See to coalition government can not use now how long will become United Nations ……"
D sorrow Wang Wu knows the strong Zhi meaning blue things within three Ye mouthses bio-chemical warrior and half-breed, definite this all of the whole social order is disrupted after appeared a bio-chemical person of strong Zhi in the world, mankind several thousand precipitating of in the last yearseses at short year inside disintegrate, become 100 the war machine accumulating down last thousand years becomes garbage scrap iron, originally unreachable war a have already urgently got to world each residents door front, canning imagine current conduct and actions of coalition government be at is later conquer the world was doing cushion, and this extremely conceited of the mind wanted to carry out to seem and was so in brief easy.
……
……
Blue telephone of three Yes rang to get up at 5:30 p.m., blue three Ye D sorrow Wang Wu be all looking at this telephoning, they have been aring waiting this ringing out of telephone bell ring.
Blue three Yeses wait a telephone and rang several voices just act with dignity behind of connecting and having telephone:"Feed."
Telephone that spreads Anne virtuous strong open voice:"Dear three Yes I am beating in your account of USD 400,000,000, tell the truth me some discomforts."
Blue three Yeses smiled to say with smile:"Are you afraid that I am a liar?"
Anne virtuous strong way:"Not, we cooperated more than ten times every the bargain none of sum is small you have never born debt what, and I pay attention to intuition very much, I feel that you are a friend who dependablely can trust, I am to believe yours, just I still keep feeling you those strong Zhi the source of the bio-chemical liquid ……"
Blue three Yeses interrupt an Anne virtuous strong words way:"It doesn't matter, if you feel not dependable we can terminate a cooperation right away, man Tang You Ju Quan's common saying is called'the business don't become kind and justice at'even if we the business today can not keep on continuing I think us still friend, and I believe Russia return the many people will would like to carry on bargain with me, so you need not to suddenly terminate trade to feel difficult."
Anne is hurriedly virtuous strong way:", See you say of, I am how can that kind of promise and then deny person, I am to all say Yao I am giving you big style of, you see have already transfered funds you now of in the account, in fact do I just want to ask me to when can see sample?"
Blue three Yeses side come out one more a bit tiny bald-headed on seeing is like the inflexible middle age man who makes a finance work, he is quick of the website of the debarkation Switzerland bank carry on a search, indeed as expected bank account's ascending have already come out 400,000,Beats By Dre Diamond,000 more USD.
Blue three Yeses took a look the middle age man's ok signal to say with smile:"The words that don't have an accident you can see him tonight, you wait my telephone."
Anne virtuous strong way:"I afraid of a moments to all can not got away from the telephone in the my handed now."
Is blue three as Yes are hanging up a telephone the middle age man of flank has already stired USD 100,000,000 into the numbered account that the bewitchingly beautiful woman provides.
Blue three Yeses directly went the room of woman place, he knocked to knock on door soon woman to open a house door.
The bewitchingly beautiful woman smiled to say with smile:"Do three Yes occupy?Just come in."
Blue three Yeses entered house soon strong Zhi the bio-chemical liquid took out, strong Zhi injecting of bio-chemical liquid very in brief as long as is an intravenous injection can, can say even if is barefoot doctors of current secluded gully can carry on an operation, blue three Yeses are in the light of the circumstance that the attitude of agent that is responsible for the customer wants a detailed operating instructions toward the woman and probably takes place of should to the measure, then went to blue three Yeses and be located in the house of suburb.
Blue house of three Yes can be regarded as a little bit properly, a small villa that has no a characteristics, the only characteristics is a surroundings to only have his family, all wilderness on all sides, blue three Yeses don't worry too to be partial to robber, the thief entered his house who unlucky still uncertain.
Three while returning to in home the Yes discover Anne virtuous strong person already anxiously of the station is in the front door seems to wait for a long time, blue three Yeses smile to smile, he pours not is sneer at Anne virtuous strong, this matter's changing into anyone all perhaps will be anxious and pour not because those USD 400,000,000, blue three Yeses know Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论