2012年11月19日星期一

http://www.beatsbydrinus.com right away then I

Incomparable skill.He by dint of this incomparable skill cutthroat acquired'the king of cutthroat'of title, clay-cold separate in the cutthroat empty cut then also immediately lost, but have in the Mi book picked up by dark black forest'separate empty cut'.Hand leave the pressure also immediately disappear after the sickle, public at this time just loosenned good spirit, the previous pressure lets really a little bit they deeply however spirit come.
"This is real of' absolute being soldier', a weapon regardless its strong and tough degree have much strong, have much sharp, it is also only a dead thing …… only give it life and soul just can let it becomes' absolute being soldier' but the key that is whole the weapon ……" I toward old ascend them to say.
"This is the Jing stone that I use six class evil monsters makes into-'trap to work properly'!"I satisfiedly looking at an evil monster Jing stone to say.
"What?Host, what you say can't be 10,000 year agos the almost let the Si Ma Si city put out city of'trap to work properly'"the small ratio can not help asking a way especially.
"Say right, 'trap to work properly'can absorb the dark element that the Wu works properly, it is a dark emissary, also a dark destructor ……so I rise it is named-'the Lian of Azrael'!"
"The owner is an owner, connecting the weapon like this can also want to get, also have this hard get surprising steel …… ah~~~ see to us aring really old ……" is old to ascend to can not help exclamation of way.
"Originally isn't that you do!That you just and why, doesn't the Ye pull a radicle?"Is small compare especially at this place strange voice the strange spirit ground say.
"You ……" is old to ascend to snort and stare in anger of is a strength'you'do not stop.
"Like, like …… old ascend free engrave your names ……" I lightly say.
"Owner, this ……" is old the ascending having a little doesn't make it lively for of say.Country ash this'the Lian of Azrael'although is oneself to create,regardless is a material, the speculations all come from others, oneself however just beat to start, really have it for have been already had?
"What this, that of, I once said what I wanted is' the absolute being soldier's sharp weapon', what you wanted flows ten thousand thous ……" says, I also no longer manage them to turn round to leave ……
Valley I have no destination to walk in the heart not stop is just thinking, darkly representing improbity and destruction representing justice and freshman is so bright,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com, under an absolute being the soldier decide and do a can overcome'the Lian of Azrael'of bright fasten absolute being of soldier, also start hooking the sketch of drawing the absolute being soldier at the same time ……
Unconscious I returned to the Kai Luo's city, all the way I didn't be like a year ago to arouse one sensation so, because I unexpectedly will also have the emergence to make track for a star clan in this ancient ages, be you see wear a peculiar mask in one big cluster of face and wear a black strength to pack,Beats Solo HD, the right hand wears a silvery boxing set, you in no case will feel what obviously outstanding or special felling I have.While passing by busy streets the attention that aroused me of a words sentence that is familiar to know, a short fat man with pock-markses all over the face just and a group of persons is chewing the fat ……
"Did you hear?Did you hear?Fairy princess Di came back ……"
"Have already known, your news really has enough old of ……" short fat man drive many laugh at a way.
"That you again know don't know fairy did princess Di why will cry back?"A facial expression that I know of short fat man says.
"Yes, yes!I also heard, but don't know reason.Do you say that you know?Can't be braggart!"
"Tell you, I have an a businessman whom uncle is in the northern fortress, he came back last month and also took one the astonishing news came back and said that the son of northern army corps commander-in-chief married ……"
"What?What you say can't be that, that ……"a inside year man thought that the half also doesn't recall that person's name.
"Carl.Fee Er?!Impossibly, absolutely impossible ……"Ba Sang in an Europe in astonishment say.
"To ah!If Carl.The fee Er married, that fairy princess Di why still need to come back ……"Ba Sang Fu in another Europe and way.
"Certainly need to come back, the lover wants to marry, the bride isn't you.That do you still stay to where do what?"The short fat man says.
"You are little to gossip irresponsibly, persons to all know Carl.The fee Er handsome Xiao spreads, fairy princess Di looks like a fairy, and still greengage foot horse ……put tomorrow ascend a rightness of, the underground is 1 pair ……"middle age the man say.
"Fart is used, do you know who bride is?The bride is a shell Nuo of the daughter-Ji of the eastern army corps commander-in-chief.Can the beauty have captivating solid power?One year ago because the prime minister controls central army corps, the king's scepter urgently and urgently can Wei, he certainly chooses to connect Yin with eastern army corps, after needing prime minister to attempt rebellion successfully he meeting with two square the troops of the army corps strike against a capital city, so he do-it-yourself king ……"
Hear here, I have already turned round to leave, I wish and is a political marriage, don't know that Carl.Fee Er what kind of a person, but make me curious of but be called the Kai Luo's city the fairy of the first beauty princess Di, arrives at the Kai Luo's city so long I didn't also discover that having a women is more more beautiful than Qiao son, so I decide to go to an imperial palace to be a……
Arrive at imperial palace front door two ex- door Weis to block in high esteem tunnel at my in front:"Imperial palace forbidden ground, you pleases halt!"
They this so such courtesy because they don't know this guy that wears a mask is want common people who sneak into the imperial palace still that cold blooded world army corps chief.I took out a piece of gold medal to pass from the bosom to they, they a see card eyes suddenly a bright backed one side right away, then I got into an imperial palace, although can not say an imperial palace such as back yard in oneself's house that isn't and next 100ly familiar to know,visit an imperial palace for the imperial palace I still more familiar know to recognize of, can't ast least get lost.
I sought to come to wait on to ask a way inside 1:"What about your his majesty?"
"His majesty?His majesty at after the temple accompany the empress to use breakfast ……"inside wait on to answer a way.Release inside wait on behind I arrived at behind temple, empress the temple is a manor that writes a temple behind, because this'empress temple'I also to lead once, and then don't appear in public so I at blind strolled to arrive afterwards very in a short while a grow is full many strange flower different grasses of garden.The garden gives my impression special of deep, the turf-grass of the green jade green, send forth the blossom of surprising exotic fragrance flavor, a big tree that is similar to willow towers aloft the center in the garden.The treetop still mourns a swing, I remember that I still where had fun very in a short while.
When I arrive at garden the center discover originally at ordinary times an empty swing up manies a girl, a weak girl, she is very beautiful, but beautiful must make the public ground.Straight of show hair shawl but bottom, have no divine double of eyes to really see front, pale of face, the slender waistline makes people can not help worrying whether the strong wind blows she runs, so of she can not help letting see her person exclamation:"Like one bury floral younger sister Lin ……"
"She is a fairy princess Di?If she BE, that I am still true to have with Qiao son a ratio ……"I wish a way.
"Why?Why ……"the fairy princess Di's eyes one red tears if broke the pearl sort of line to slide from the cheeks.Her tears makes me think outside hear in the temple of that concerning her and Carl.Various rumours of fee Er.Although I don't know Carl.Fee Er what kind of a , but I can affirm him will never be what good thing, just because of letting she sheds tears of this he have to offense should ten thousand die.Somehow or other her tears makes my heart very painful, very sour ……
I always feel can have been already smiled on of her face, but not should be sorrow.The tears constantly falls in and is like point knife to put in my mind, while I also constantly ask myself:"I how was this ,Artist Series?Why her weep over and the Qiao son is over there dark black forest of weep over similar make me deplore greatly?Say that I fancied her?Fall in love at first sight?"
"Leave?Leave this to let me sad place?Can ……who again?"Fairy princess Di also didn't consciousness my existence to mumblingly soliloquizes.
Hear here I go into by transmitting sound airtight skill own of the voice send into her ear."Do you want to leave?Leave this to let you sad place?I can take you to walk ……"say, I leave by quickest speed Shan body.Because Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论