2012年11月14日星期三

beats dr dre one such as if need

Accepting Sir unique swordsmanship is my biggest fun for Wu Zhe like this and pursues.I think that Sir also at pursues combat like this?"
King more once the facial expression flap, ha ha say with smile:"Today ignore finally as a result how, list you this sentence, more this present life foot Yi."
If someone comes in, affirmation unexpectatively sits opposite of 2 people will soon launch the war of life and death, we are already a long time like a rightness of association of friend general Xu Xu but talk, make reference to Wu Dao from the tea way, fight the martial skill that the shot makes reference to today from time immemorial, more say more a speculation, unexpectedly have an idea of wishing hading met earlier.
However, hour also when we insensibly arrived son in the confabulation.Let go of the tea Zhong in the hand, I sigh tone:"Be getting more regrettable, I have no opportunity to invite a Sir to taste extremely good of tea and drinks, this tea vessel too time."
More the king one mouthful drinks to the utmost tea and drinks in hand and starts a to smile:"This flavor has been unique, I don't feel unfortunately."
I also stood:"The Sir pleases first."
The king more wanted to think:"You still have what want to order an outdoor person?"
Let me stay dying wish?I am tiny tiny a smile:"Need not, I order him a words foot Yi."Come out door, Qin Yong settles to settle ground to looking at me, I exhibition Yan a smile:"Qin Xiong, this war is our 2 people's matter, you forbid to participate.I instruct you a , if I fall to hurt to die, you are with all strength and snipe a king more, can not put him to leave."
Qin Yong Yi Leng, king more is also a foolish.I turn round to more salute to the king:"Sorry, such as different from Sir, I is mastermind matter, even if the Sir killed such as, I can not indulge, either you to threaten my lord Mr.."
The king more sees Qin Yong:"You have this one or two hold?"
Don't wait I to answer, Qin Yong goes one gift to him:"The childe orders of affair, we can definitely accomplish."
I am also a smile:"Qin Yong, you listenned to good, if the Sir gave up the behavior of the adult of threat Cao, you could not hurt him again."The king is more again one Leng, I explain a way:"Sir and I's war, although it is said is forced by situation, however is also that the superior's is fair on fighting, regardless life and death all non- enemy hatred.Such as have been working Mr. private clear, in no case do the matter of carrying the private revenge."
King more wry smile:"Your personality behavior changes too quickly, I saw not pure.Probably, this is exactly also you different place."
I Song shrug:"Job place just, I don't think what's wrong."
The king more wanted to think:"You do consistent such?Perhaps the other people can't comprehend you."
I smile:"I press my own heart to do and why the need for care the other people's viewpoint.Sir pleases,beats dr dre!"

Of chapter 204 life and death(2)


Tonight's moonlight is very beautiful, clean lucidity, reflect on the flower and grass in the valley, imitate the Buddha threw on for them the yarn towel of the 1 F silver white, take in the dim moonlight are mysterious, just like me for several cents current mood.Lightly daut the moon, I smiled:"After being probably you this time a birth displaying your artistic talent for the first time is also likely to be last time, anyway, I didn't take you."
The king more looking at the moon to praise highly a way:"Unexpectedly you also use sword.Although this sword style is weird,match each other very much with you."
I lift up head to him a smile:"The Sir is a swordsmanship everyone, such as if need not sword begs for to teach, how get to peep essentials, again how let you my fully enjoy.The moon is thin but supple, but is Jing iron the Zhu, pare iron like mire, sharp and matchless, please notice."
The king more nods to raise sword toward me:"This sword follows behind old man more than 40 years, it contained the Jing blood of old man and had already become integral whole with old man."
I also nod, no longer many words, slowly raise the moon direction king more, the king is also slowly horizontal to raise the sword, moonlight bottom, the light murderous look lingers around on two handle swords and sends out You cold ray of light.Square off a short moment, I started first, light ha a , the sword point keeps stabbing king more right hand wrist place.The king is a more tiny, the dark sword body is rapid horizontal to put on my waist.I the hurried side body return, the moon mutually touches with it, "be" of a , we respectively retreat several steps, everyone tries to recruit.
Once exchanging blows, we are all no longer polite, launch a body form, to offend together.Two handle lances are or so to turn over to fly, up and down seethe, recruits to recruit all fast and matchless, change to recruit also quickly if visit a dragon, 2 people's body form flutters not certain in the sword power and start to take of bise will nearby of the green grass blow sway not certain, the condition is excrescent vehemence.
I give this body of mine effort to elder brother Yu extremely complacent, after leaving home town, don't meet enemy as well, especially swordsmanship, almost no man canned once walk in my under charge three match, certainly those people also however is some bandit rascals.I with king more this exchanges blows, the square knows the place of he or she's shortage is too many, today can all over but back don't be able to know, besides is the war of life and death.
King more of sword's recruiting extremely a thou is plain, have no too many transformations, but he recruit quickly, the strength is accurately sturdy, recruit to take strong sword to annoy to all point to my each time fatal of place, I strength shortage, the speed up and not gains advantage, can adopt to change unfathomable sword to recruit to go back and forth with him.The king more carries steady heavy, greatly open greatly whole, I turn with the type, the person walk with the sword, one Chien's one heavy two kinds of swords method Dou is equal strength.
Fought about 50 to recruit, king more sword method mutation, from quickly turn slowly, the sword power took thousand catties of sediments to generally approach to me like the rushing current of torrent but bottom and pressed I breathe heavily however came.I don't dare to have the slightest the gist, sword tightly had eyes fixed on a king more, the body is or so to move, keep certain distance with it, the moon lays down horizontally before the chest and put an absolutely defend posture.King more of the sword didn't the least bit grind to a stop, along with my body form, the posture is constant, push forward not and urgently and not and slowly and forward.
Bean big of sweat bead from slide of my face, kept on guarding like this, that collapsed first can be me, I am in brain quickly remembered elder brother Yu's induction, working a now, I am tiny tiny on smiling, the moon is fierce to stretch out, looks like to head for a king more of sword, in the midway suddenly changed direction, after rowing an a curve and accepted back, more concentrate at the king of in the vision, the moon beginning at I before the body row a circle, one and other, Taiji sword method, with soft gram of just, I also for the first time use.
A soft a just, always a , a soon one slow two handle lanceses formed uncanny aureole under the moonlight, the ray of light of green You took to the bone of the algidity spreads out under the moonlight, but dazzling brilliant.Don't stop to turn along with the moon, the king more and gradually feels his/her own sword power stagnant down, the power of thousand Juns slowly to drag along mire to take an aqueous direction conversion, he surprisingly"Yi" a , fiercely sped sword power.Do I wait his variety, the rapid side body jumps in the part, the moon comes up to sword, two swords annoy the moment that collides with each other in the lance send out the blazing brilliant ray of light nearby brushes past from we, bad milli- Li, then will splash with blood a night sky.I grow an one breath, from thousand Jun heavy pressure the bottom set free.
King more the facial expression is cool, flash across in eye one silk feels sorry for, I am nervous the whole body muscle is all stiff, Be full to is a sweat in center of palm, to king more is also respect and admire it to.Though such, we see all toward the look in the eyes of the other party is nowise accept defeat, after staring at a moment, and then rushed toward come forward, wrung tie up at together.This time we recruit all very hot matchless, use last with all strength to put together Dou.
King more of the sword recruit gradually fusion together, suddenly quickly suddenly slow, I bite tight maxillary joint, power adopted to defend with all strength, once feeling the pressure enlarge, use the drop that the Taiji sword defends oneself water is gastight, the king more and wildly offended 50 remaining to recruit, my body flows a medium huge rock like the flowing rapidly river, absolutely still, but sweat already soak through whole body of clothes.These 50 recruited to also expend king's more a great deal of physical strength, his breath was urgent.
I gradually adapted to his attack and occasionally also counter-attacked several recruit.Seeing him some is slow, I one give a long whistle and turn to guard in order to offend, moment change ten recruit more.However, I although recruits fast fierce, or so maneuver, king more carry Ning like mountain, not take the offensive, the method also guarding is careful, I at 1:00 also didn't offend into a king more of sword power inside.Was indeed as expected this person to get, Gao see to his swordsmanship, already at the great reputation that he enjoys on, call up is a generation sword saint.
In the heart although don't already admire, my under charge don't dare to have to the slightest relax, this kind of life and death hard working, a carelessly, life Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论