2012年10月28日星期日

beats by dre pro bad reaction What I

Work an attitude, the other party should feel satisfaction just to, but, always some people at bellow a burst of after, is still to continuously make a phone call to come over a protest:"Speed how so slow, if this continues ……"
I just know that she works after answering the phone for her several times have much difficult, dare the feeling the other party is the service as fairy, can handle for several seconds well complicated of sell behind problem.
Isn't easy, smiling face bodhisattva will also receive scolding,beats by dre pro!
Yesterday, shout a friend to go out to have a meal at noon, walk to doorway, see her the right face sticking a telephone tube and gentle and softly saying old 1 set:"Let them to your solution right away execuse me!"Then the left face change direction air and stupidly yell:"Hey, you this helps guy and dawdle what?Hurry!Does the customer wait you to the solution problem in his house!"
The words tube there and immediately quiets down.The friend returns overdo, re- make change gentle and soft tone to say:"The comprehension that thanks you, they are very quick the meeting work out a problem to your house."
She lets go of a words tube with easy look.I curiously ask:"You just to who roar?"She satisfiedly says:"To the air!"And then and in addition ascend 1:"This is the strategy for gaining time ……"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is the business of the most painful world ?The bank official tells me:The number isn't his/her own money every day.The blind person tells me:Penitence at the beginning didn't trail and discover such as the flower take a shower.The kid tells me:The candy stick that just sent to a mouth inside drive big he 1-year-old two hairses have been already robbed.My wife tells me:Penitence at the beginning has never tried goods first to purchase back.
Yes, I am a mental doctor, listen pain and sufferings of others, comfort their moods, I feel I very great and seemed to see the appearance that I smile on the cross.But the common saying say well:Good heart feeling,
Be not have every day.Lately, wife's suggesting her had already had no that for a long time, I set up for puzzling appearance back to cut off her, from that day start she takes she likes most of the Persian cat and son sleeps in a room, to, I of the son only had 4 years old.
Be used as a doctor, I always to own body very concern, I have a check at the hospital yesterday, the doctor said that I was completely healthy.When I say that I also have no to that matter son some interest to him, the little nurse on the side blushed and lowered the head Ji Gu a words:Old sex maniac, falsely through.The doctor smiled to smile to say to me:This matter I once had as well, I opened a square son to you, you take to pay a medicine and ate good.Picked up a medicine square, see the top have ten thousand moxas can three words, is my asking a way this what?Oh, this is elder brother Wei who is so called on market, the effect is quite good.The doctor flicked to wave hand, signaling hint me could walk.
To know be used as a good man, isn't a light successful went, and wanted to make the kid respect you, the wife loves you, a son is happy happiness.At present, because my individual not sex, but result in I and the misunderstanding of the wife's, be used as a good man, I certainly need to save once, not only just for the sake of her.
Return to a house, the corner of wall that sees inside in the yard small grass is struggling the breathing in spring.Beat the telephone to wife, knew that she picked up son to go to, the half came back in childhood and listenned to her telephone in icy cold of voice, but I difficult to express concussion get up.Take off to wash, take out a medicine slice, poured a glass water to keep on taking, hurriedly turn on water in bathroom, prepare to clean the oneself's empress hand over for wife's 1 to treat.
The husband come quickly, father, come quickly!Blow whistle to put on pants at me of for an instant, heard the voice of wife and son's fright, also have the in home Persian cat wretched interjection.Be getting worse, my thinking of me didn't lay by the medicine leaving, perhaps is to eat for that cat and had bad reaction.What I flustered's hurtling to go out , on seeing, Be getting more silly, a rat is red eyes are trying very hard to of make track for my house that can only pity Persian cat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 a wish girl who be the singer to ask a way to the teacher of music:[Does my voice have prospect?][Oh, this, run into fire alarm, your voice pours to be used.]
Traveller:Comrade, today you the big rice gruel of the serving cart cook is the Zha so sparse?The price is on the contrary expensive one hair?Attendant:Common saying well said, thing with sparse is expensive.
A grade two primary school is livingsed to hide side smoke cigarette, be grasped by the teacher, the teacher asks him why smoke cigarette, he lowers the head and deeply sink of answer:hear to enter university to still have to test to grind, the mood is very depressed!
The news reported yesterday:There is a Ni Gu taking a walk in the park to****.The news reports today:There are 100 Ni Gus taking a walk in the park today!
The glowworm is imprisonned because of playing rascal, the glowworm defies: who turn on electricity?Who streaking?Who have already exposed Pi?The toilet is black to still forbid An light-on?
A petty thief sees his partner is reading 《fashionable dresses 》 , surprisingly ask:[how, change profession to do fashionable dresses?][Where, I at study this year's fashionable dresses pocket exactly will sew where
Pig eight quit and in the palace of the moon secret rendezvous, Charng-er's positive feeling thick place, suddenly discover one shadow of human figure at after death one Shan.The Charng-er frighteneds: how can someone?Pig eight quit a to see:depend!His grandmother of, Yang Li Wei!
Fasten an inside the only one girl to come to see basketball game.Suddenly, the MM skirt is started to blow by the strong wind, outside fasten a boy to yell: good heavens, the spring scenes leaks!Fasten an inside boy calm and steady face all agree way:please, is a Yang outside the family scandal!
1**coax a kid:sleep with your grandpa in the evening.Kid would not like to.**Say:you didn't go to me and go.Grandpa positive color way:education the kid want to speak a trustworthiness, you can not namely coax a kid and cheat an old man.
Is small to want to take small duck to go out to play clearly, mother's explaination:must be careful.Small clear answer:know, I just said with it, don't talk with unfamiliar duck!
The New appointee holds a wedding, bridegroom too the strain forgot to exchange a ring.The host is a set ring action allusion bridegroom.The bridegroom's face bulge gets red:"Is that matter to just do tonight?"
It is said that there are two mentally ills, very not easy escaped out from the mental hospital, but the gun still once needed to turn over 100 walls, a patient said while being to turn over 99 walls: I am getting more tired!Let's return !
Dead hour, just asleep and soon of the kid cried again, the father decides to sing a lullaby, who know just opened a , next door somebody else say:Still make the kid cry.
After school on the first, a boy follows me all the way and entwines endlessly, after coming home, the younger brother sees the form volunteering to bomb him to walk.The younger brother goes out to yell: have no so taste, have a liking for my elder sister!An oriole Wu that is dressed in bulletproof garment is dancing in the treetop, suddenly a hunter takes a gun dynasty, it shoots, why that parrot still kept dying …ha ha!Because what it jump is a strip tease!
One mosquito at Ding person be killed, its companion escapes and urgently sends telegram: one brothers is in the work unfortunate sacrifice, invite everyone to soon come to revenge, let murderer debts of blood must be settled by blood, conveniently have a potluck!
Foolish lately bought a big manor, he vaunted a way to the neighbor:If drive to round my manor to turn 1 turn, need a week.The neighbor sympathetic toward location nods:I also have so to break a car.
One doctor:father, my guilty.I and my sufferer relation happened.Father:BE?A lot of doctors all have this kind of affair recently.However have different from you at 1:00, they aren't vets.
A male big toe becomes green, the great physician confirms: cancer!Hence cut off.Then few days, two toes are also green, cut off again!All of the sole become green and have to turn a big hospital after three days, finally diagnosis result for:the socks take off a color.
A night some car sits a with disheveled hair woman.The driver sees female behind have no.His trampling a brake is seeing, female again now again see female don't put on brakes after female full face blood:do I have enemy with you?I a fasten shoelace to put on brakes!
The scoundrel goes into a private house strong*the women encounter Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论