2012年10月23日星期二

monster beats r a second Thin youn

Come over ……I notice.While being a road, she the slender waist limb very naturally and lightly flutter, my nearby western Luo waits several eyes that the persons see fine all keep.
The beauty of this princess and our lawyer very warmly embraced each other for a while later on, then she and lawyer brief confabulation 2.
The lawyer is obviously very familiar with this princess' beauty, 2 people confabulation several, he immediately points at me and west Luo etc. person to introduce for a while, the blue eye of this princess' beauty is fine in immediately peeped out several curious about vision of dividings, then she quickly of asked 1 to the lawyer, seemed to ask us is be not Chinese.
The lawyer nods.
"How do you do!"Princess' beauty holds half-cooked Chinese to talk with us, her Chinese is very not smooth.I even doubt that this may be the only Chinese that she will say.
Frankly speaking, she is really charming, not is say that I have never seen beauty.Just while smiling, she imitates a Buddha to take a kind of infant's sort of innocent absolute being ……really let it is can hardly for people to imagine that she just took out the appearance of person's box on the ear and Shu middle finger.And she is the first foreign top-class beauty that I truely and face to face once saw.Be full of a kind of foreign country romantic feeling on the body!
Later on, this princess' beauty holds to clip again rare Chinese to say with us:"I call Su thin, very happy see you."
She says very slowly, the enunciation is also very heavy, although obviously is that Chinese isn't very well-trained,finally breaks I just to she possible will a guess of Chinese.
West Luo waited several people to stammerly ask with her well, a few guy some strain with as for talk some break continuously and continuously.However that Su thin princess' his highness obviously to their interest not big, she and lawyer's confabulation several.Then the lawyer immediately nod.
"Boon, several, you a little bit wait for a second.Thin young lady Su meets some troubles, but her lawyer's road up have traffic jam to perhaps want late come in a short while, so I want to first carry out a procedure for her."Lawyer with us explain for a while, then re- walked into a police station.
West Luo several people seem to be too anxious to together need more a short while with this beauty, nature is have no problem.It is me to pour, feel body some indispositions, but this affair feeling, I also not say what.
Thin princess Su stands at us nearby, one of her blue eye pupils are continuously to sweep around on our several Human bodieses, west Luo seems to think to talk with her, but again some Mian iodine.Although I am more stunning than her beauty,saw two eyes also nothing important viewpoint.After all drive that ghost guy the police is whole to be very malicious, the body is a bit uncomfortable, so not from from live of have already wrinkled up eyebrows.
The Su thin beauty has a liking for go to very passionate, she uses to clip rare Chinese talks with us, although some phrases don't reach an idea,some phrases unwillingly can communicate.West Luo waits a person a bit meticulous, a few guys are nervous to even say Chinese disadvantageous Suo, really have some shameful ……I helplessly looking at them, oneself then is simply to walk to part, sought a piece to put to sit down to take a rest in the chair of hall.
After I go away, Su the thin beauty is a bit surprising of saw my one eye, probably is feel open heart of for my good hand raise to move some make her surprised.We together of moreover a young man speak in the thin beauty of stammer compliment Su Chinese well, but Su is thin but just light smiled to smile, walk to I nearby, lower the head to looking at me:"Sir, you feel of ……at nearby, is lady's taking French leave very ill-mannered?"
", Sorry."I just lightly ordered to nod and said very politely.
"I accept your apology, but you should ……stand up first, then invite a lady first to sit down."Her smile looking at me, but the my unclear felling gets and seem in her look in the eyes flavor that hide a silk's challenge.
I wanted to think, didn't think to contend for Lun with her, stood, then said to her:"Please sit down, young lady."
I walk later on to another chair side sit down.The smiling face on the Su thin face accepted and squinted Jing to see me in a short while.
West Luo several people are a bit stunned speechless, come over here a soft-voiced way:"Chen Yang, you are all right."
"Being free is a bit tired.Inside those grandsons beat I ain't light."I one face is exhausted, frankly speaking me to even want to immediately return to pour on the bed and sleep in a short while now, had better seek one more doctor checks for a while.
Thin princess Su seems to be very dissatisfied to my apathy.However she just stared a my eye and also had no to say more what.
The atmosphere is a bit embarrassed, west Luo waits person to see me to seem with this beauty words not speculate,beats by dre uk, also have no continue to strike up a conversation of mood.Several minutes after, the lawyer comes back from walking and takes a few documents to hand over to thin princess Su, 2 people again confabulation meeting son, Su is thin to take leave with us.
She looking at west Luo etc. person, say with smile:"See again, you are very good, I like you very much!"
Haven't waited the west face of Luo several people up peep out happy expression, thin princess Su looking at me again:"You aren't good, I don't like you."
She turns round later on, waist limb take to flutter, the style style leaves.
"How did you give offense to her?"The lawyer knits the brows.
"Have no, I didn't give offense to her."I am also a bit helpless, I just don't want to strike up a conversation with her, a bit tired, sit from a distance, is this also wrong?
"You had better ask for her, I once told you her identity!The whole Canada, almost establish what person dare to ask for hers!She knows a father Suo Mr. Lin be her as darling the baby is similar, the temper of this princess' his highness can combine not as so gentle and soft as her outward appearance!"
The lawyer's warning obviously west Luo's waiting a person don't listen to into.
Because the road returned to up, in the car, they are still discussing that princess to have no a female, even cannot help but asking the lawyer concerning her question.
Although the lawyer is an inside year man, every man for talk that the topic of cold beauty is also all very interested in, he wanted to think, tell us, this thin princess Su is always living in Torondo,wills also get to Vancouver to have fun a period of time annually.Lawyer the father who once helped her once carries out some affairs, so just know her.
Hear this lawyer incredibly still once work for the hellish angel's godfather, west Luo waits a person immediately to him respectfully rise respect.However the lawyer says with smile later on:"I am also the person of eight Yes, just now we and the hellish angel have some friendly intercourses of businesses, so I was responsible for to once do some juridical adviser works.Thin young lady Su's temper is a bit peculiar, be her happy of time, she can be benignity like that of angel, but when she gets angry ……you had better be apart from her from a distance."
Leave of, they chatted again meeting son what, I have no again listen to into.Because I trapped too much, on the car unbearable asleep!
Returned to eight insides, I immediately found out the under charge of eight Yes, is also a Tai space tiger, I make that hooked nose telling the Tai space hero the man police's words, because eight Yes are absent from parking lot recently inside, so I can let the Tai space to these words and turn and tell eight Yes.
After Tai space listenned to, just a little bit light nod.
I hesitated for a while and asked a way:"Do we prepare to cooperate with him?"
"Cooperate?"The Tai space smiled for a while, he looking at me, slowly way:"Is small five you were still too young.I ask you, from had police and mafia in the world, police and the cooperation of of mafia, all many see in any nation and the regions, but you once saw which police with mafia after cooperating, is what both parties all have an advantage, all of big parts are the mat feet that the mafia became a police stone!We don't definitely extremely cooperate, but the brush-off is made use of."

Chapter 143 【the performance started 】 (bottom)



Took a rest for two days, washed to seek to come an in car field inside the teacher curing tuina did for two days for me, tuina, I feel that my own body has already resumed
This world noon, I just in the fitness center and west Luo to do boxing.I started teaching him some efforts now, west Luo is very intelligent, learn also soon, at I not under the circumstance that weigh a hand, he can already and I to do top for a while
"Chen Yang, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论