2012年10月21日星期日

Beats by Dr Dre solo ly looking at foreve

Envy again of look askance at.A few just surprised Chas to man of good s ès in the hall wear Chen Jing apathetic beauty, drive knife after death of the look in the eyes of the big fellows keenness to earthquake awake, the Yin extraordinary talent and Chen Jing once walked each time a place all someone is silently discussing.
"Your owner at?"The Yin extraordinary talent without telling anyone walks to buffet before, clapped to clap a buffet, lookinging at of waiter's gape of buffet he, beard and martial facial appearance of Yin extraordinary talent sob nv the waiter bump at a loss what to do.
"Not at!Have a meal what of, the tube sits down, other matters, don't need to talk."Lay a brutish face reading baldheaded big fellow waiting on to lift to lift head in buffet, took a look a buffet on all sides the Yin extraordinary talent standing is one eye, the answer way of lazy ocean ocean.He is just inclined to depend chair up, Zhuan in the robust big hand wear the nail pliers is fixing a nail, fix two times, raise air to see two times, he fixs very with concentration, two black m á os studded with of robust thigh half Qiao at buffet up, happiness of tremble.
"Living face."The Yin extraordinary talent stares at baldheaded man, " I the good elephant have never seen you before."
"?"The baldheaded man title fission mouth smiled to smile, " I is just came over from the L City, bald three is me of cousin, saw appearance you good elephant and my elder brother very familiar?"
"Ha ha ……" Yin extraordinary talent handle knob Fu at buffet up smile to ask a way, "bald three this wants to have fun to get out of predicament unnoticed, is still a wily rabbit has three burrows."
"I see is to get out of predicament unnoticed, a wily rabbit has three burrows he also has no so great ability."Chen Jing also stands to buffet side, have Chen Jing of different beauty to let baldheaded man of at present is of a bright.
"You BE?"Was baldheaded to have a little not to dare to neglected again, push a cup to change a quarreling of in hall the voice immediately lowered, everybody was also all very curious.
"Phoenix meeting Chen Jing."Chen Jing's exceedingly fascinating and charming of a smile.
Bare-headed the leg is from the buffet ch ō u come down, stare big cow eye.Carry the plate Mao of Qu to be one to fall off in the attendant hand that side has a serving at ground up, Be getting utter silence in hall, everyone's seeing this kind of people is obviously that the future isn't kind, but on hearing this infuse aural name such as the thunder, still all not from must feel oneself is short 1.
"I is who you should figure out to come?"The Yin extraordinary talent takes out a general, fire machine in the sky on jilting, sparked a cigarette.
Blunt sky of cannon?"The baldheaded man is getting stammer.
"I like that the other people call my elder brother Pao."The Yin extraordinary talent sprayed cigarette an one mouthful on his face.
The baldheaded man Huo stood.
The person in the hall all and short 1.
"Do you want to do what?"The baldheaded s è is fierce inside the Chi.
"Accept a debt."Yin extraordinary talent's spraying again smoke is on his face.
"You ……" bare-headed didn't know what good.
"Seek bald third, , I know that you are unable to do main."The Yin extraordinary talent disdains to very much.
"Our patiences are limited, so luxurious here, you don't hope that it becomes ruins?"Chen Jing says.
Baldheaded silly eye, he saw surly strong man's hands of after death those face readings of Yin extraordinary talentses all a back at after death, everybody's back blouse supports high Gao of, a few desires love scarlet eyes of blood to make him tremble with fear.
Long Wu knows that his/her own opportunity came, thinking of his no time for waiting is in the in front of Hui Hui express he for a while, he feels that he is in the heart of Hui Hui should occupy the position of way clear minister currently.Hui Hui not is like hero, Long Wang will do a hero today.
"What are you dry?"The 51 dragons greatly drink all visions attraction turned round to come over.The Hui Hui is also surprised to be getting more foolish, saw Long Wu.
"I know you,Beats by Dr Dre solo, you are Long Wu of the criminal police brigade, our Phoenix will of the brothers have no little is taken care of by you."Chen Jing turns round to return to body and recognized a while Long Wu.Eyes inside flash across that Chen calms down don't together and not easily realize of cold light.
"Is quite good!I am Long Wu of the big X City criminal police brigade."Long Wu Da Dun treads meteor of walked to come over.The Yin extraordinary talent is by this time inclined to lean on on the buffet, the finger in the center clips smoke, the positive eyes all have no lo he.
"What opinion do you want to announce?"Chen Jing's nose humed to hum, not kind in speaking.
"You at dry what?BE racketeer?Your letter doesn't believe me can bring back the criminal police to you big brigade and accept a survey for 48 hour."Long Wu cut up rough, Chen calmed down of the facial expression make him very angry.
"The comrade of the police officer, I want to speak a joke for you."The Yin extraordinary talent opened mouth, he kept having a while body, body Zi outstanding Yin extraordinary talent so and handsome and dominant Long Wu stand face to face, two of them let the clothes of full hall light fresh men all become gloomy to lose s a while of è.
"I could not afforded shoes in childhood before, always barefoot walk, there are a lot of dog's dungs on the road, I a carelessly always trampled.I am very sorrow, hence I cry and cry very darkly, until afterwards I see the person who doesn't have a pair of feet, my mental state just equilibrium.Is gradual, I grew up, I bought a lot of shoes, shoes much to have of I even can't have opportunity to wear, either forever, and I suddenly discover this to there are still in the world a lot of honourable persons, they and childhood of I am similar, still still barefoot walk, I very considerate of say to them, barefoot walk will trample dog's dung of, my shoes are a lot of, have anyway also needless, rather I send you again the shoes wear?The honourable persons all cut up rough, they said, and you are humiliating us!Is very clean on our feet!I noticed for a while, discovering their feet was really very clean, hence I am very ashamed, I discover, their roads walked with me before of the road is different, there is no dog's dung on their roads.I am unwilling, hence I say again, doing not wear shoes feet will be arrived by the pebble Luo, so will also painful, still accept my not bashful.The honourable person is all silent, afterwards, they all accepted my good intentions.Before long, a lot of honourable persons who have no shoes breadth remaining all come to seek me and say that you also send me a double the shoes wear, there are no shoes, the barefoot walks very uncomfortable.I say that my current shoes also not much, and I discover, I am to wear shoes, similar will be stained with dog's dung on the feet, I want to stay I to change to wear.The honourable person says that that does so much, let I for you move out dog's dungs all, so didn't your shoes enough wear, can also divide to wear for us.I promised their requests, my road up have never appeared a heap of dog's dung any further, my shoes beginning need 1 pair enough.Police dragon, do you say my this joke it's not very funny?"The Yin extraordinary talent stares at Long Wu.
Long Wu is getting more silent, he listenned to Yin extraordinary talent the connotation of deep 1 F in the words.
"This store you impossibly looking at forever?"The Yin extraordinary talent asks a way again.
Long Wu says in the heart bottom the ability is not.
"Even if you can cover him forever, that how again?I come to seek them and have never said to want to ask for trouble, do I when say that I am racketeering them?I just want to conclude to order an old debt with the owner here just, this debt doesn't want to come back, what do I take to honourable person to buy shoes to wear?We very the earnestness is very sincere of come to ask for repayment, why this owner but don't order a face for us?Also want to become dog's dung here?"The injustice of Yin extraordinary talent one face.
Long Wu didn't know what like, the momentary was choked.
"Economic dispute, should solve with the economic method.Police dragon, you see me ……"way the clear minister carried to carry my own white windbreaker of s è to say, " these are the famous brand goods, I as for wear come to blackmail them like this?"
Long Wu's taste at Yin extraordinary talent fashionable windbreaker up settle a space, show purpose brand to tell Long Wu on the windbreaker, this windbreaker enough he doesn't eat not and drink wages for a month.
"Ha ha ……" Yin extraordinary talent smiled, "lo, somebody else polices all agreed my words, small baldheaded, today I not difficult you, you Shao words give bald three, say elder brother Pao said, if each of you again slice a this ……"the Yin extraordinary talent swayed to sway the tail on his/her own hand to point, " again hold ascend 2,000,000, it is CNY 2,000,000 to record, I can be what matters have never taken place, otherwise ……Hey Hey ……you probably can consult your elder generations, their answers will make you satisfied."The Yin extraordinary talent was originally very dove-eyed to suddenly change the unfamiliar ray of light of together icy cold fearfulness, the baldheaded big fellow could not control feelings of beat one cold war, the look in the eyes of Yin extraordinary talent makes him involuntarily think of the sharp diamond dust that hanged in the under the eaves to send forth algidity in winter in the old house.
"Do the words that hear me have no?"The Yin extraordinary talent knocks a buffet.
The baldheaded man is a little bit fierce head.
Long Wu's in the minds a while lu Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论