2012年10月25日星期四

beats by dre studio hd ntrol doesn't live a

Want be predicted or so, so I just feel sorry for of send off me with the vision with the breeze but die of prediction poem, then start careful observation surroundings environment.
Looking at large desert in the distance, and oneself at this time the big slice of forest of body place, I guess here should be the country of the breeze and the country of the fire of hand over boundary place, with oneself current body condition ten and half days the month probably can return to wood leaf?Think like this, I cautiously recognize a direction to invigorate a spirit beginning facing wood the foliar square make headway.
Thinking oneself can at a stretch come out this wood's son, but unexpectedly just walk lesser half for sky body some persistence didn't live, have to sit down to take a rest, these days of always strong exercise to use to check carat, the toxin suppressing inside the body has already spread in my whole body, don't say to invoke white Yan, even walk to all have some unwillingness.All anyway would not° until return to wood quickly leaf go, otherwise can not want how long body the meeting be pulled down by this kind of chronic poison, by that time only afraid connect walk of strength all have no, drank saliva, I ate soldier the food pill add physical strength to stand up with the left hand to go before walking with a cane to continue in the forest.
Walked in a short while, suddenly heard distance don't spread of belong to the voice of repeatedly sobbing of the kid, I is also to can not even be sure of one's own safety now, malicious cruel just thinking pack have never heard to continue to walk own road, but that sobs of cried a voice to torment a person really too, cautiously consideration this wild countryside balefire a kid is also definite for a while dangerous order, so I finally still keep deciding to go over and have a look to see an actual circumstance first.





The text meets by chance me to love Luo
Renew time:2010-4-3013:10:02 chapter word numbers:3365

Follow to cry a voice to arrive at a tree bottom, while being the source head that I finally find out to cry a voice in the heart really is a surprise thousand times, hide here weep over of unexpectedly is a forehead have not"love"ed word marking at this time of I love Luo!
Childhood of I love Luo really like lovely, also really wretchedness, looking at to embrace a teddy bear to cry very sadly at this time of I love Luo, I walk to his in front to squat down down a soft voice to say:"Small love, why does a person hide to weep over here?"
I love Luo to by hand wipe tears, the eyes of Cui color looking at me to say with the childish voice:"You call me'small love'?Do you know who I am?"
"Is ah, sandstorm of I love Luo, I certainly knew you ……"
I am saying with smile, from nowhere appear of the quicksand have already in a twinkling tied up to round to ascend my body and immediately make me move not get, looking at at present I love Luo's some Yin Yis of look in the eyes I immediately know the affair is a bit far from good, my thinking isn't assassinated of career, the forehead has not"love"ed a word of I love Luo is non- threat, but I forget his spirit always all unsteady, usually control not to live disorderly kill people, therefore I love Luo's father breeze shadow to want to assassinate him, I unexpectedly this kind of time move over here absolutely be seek dead!
"Small love!You stop quickly!I have no malice to you and just hear your cry a voice to just come over."
Seeing oneself will be taken part in a funeral procession by his sandstorm, saying of my panic, even the voices are all shivering.
He looking at with the green Mou of that shallows colors I am full of an anger to hate of say:"Most disliking that the other people use this kind of is terrified of the vision looking at me and since feared why do I still need to approach me?"
This kid puts the cart before the horse?He need not sand assault me, I can peep out that kind of flurried of facial expression?
I just thinking explanation, tie up to round my quicksand have already in a twinkling tightenned, I feel whole body a burst of acute pain, the skeleton seems to is and be kneaded ground general, I not understand why will become this appearance, clearly I am to really like small love!I really think warmth to him, why will get this kind of final outcome ……
I am musted breathe heavily by the sand Lei however annoy, seeing will be killed by him, finally the control don't live to angrily loudly call a way to him:"What do you ask me to approach you?Why do I know?I so like you, why want so to me?Hereafter be not liking you any further!Your hurting so other people no one will like you, I also took no notice of you any further!You like to cry and then cry dead good!"
I the horselaugh that doesn't choose speech say, originally think that he will become angry from embarrassment direct took part in a funeral procession me with the sand, unexpectatively he hears I say so body an earthquake, the ruthlessly oppressive breathing that sends forth on the body immediately disappear have no Zong, he walks to me of in front loose open sand's tie for me, clothes eyes pulling and dragging me's taking the ray of light that the heat slices is full of and expectantly says:"Do you say that you like me?Is true?Do you really like me?"
"The past liked very much, however didn't like now!Unexpectedly so to me, well excessive!I am almost killed by you."
I didn't like spirit's saying and put out strength to crumple a chest, the whole body was painful desperately, no wonder that the owners all fear him, don't dare to play with him, that is to have to have then the courage to pay a life can attain of matter ah, head enter water would do something like that .
"Execuse me, I know wrong, don't ignore me not very good.Is from birth you are the first person who says to like me, all through the night the fork pills all had no to once say to me like this, the owners all fear me, the nobody accompanies me to play, and I am really very lonesome."
Is very small I love Luo one face the pitiful Xi Xi soon cry out of facial expression right away harbour me to, my control doesn't live an I love Luo embrace in the bosom to love of say:"The other people don't accompany you to play, the elder sister accompanies you to have fun, don't cry, I didn't living your to annoy, elder sister really very happy small love, long time ago like."
"Really?But many people all at the back say that I am the monster that uses a sand, they say lives monster in my body, so I am also a monster, but I have never wanted and hurt anyone, my mood is excited each time the sands will attackstone a person by himself/herself, I don't think as well."
Looking at he defends hard of appearance, I hug him to talk quietly:"The small love of course not was a monster, the small love was a good little boy, I like most small love."
"What about why to like me?Always all no one said to once like me, you aren't afraid I?The owners all fear me and even fear elder brother, elder sisters I ……"
His voice sobs of saying and fixing attention on the tears flowed out again and saw him so I am a burst of touching, eyes have already started to be moist, pacify of tap his empress carry soft voice on his empress' back say:"I ain't afraid you because I understand you ah,beats by dre studio hd, I know that the small love is a very gentle and soft good kid, so I am really very happy you, your elder brother, elder sister's understanding you will also really like you, then make great effort to protect yours, will definitely have so for a day hereafter."
"But I also want a friend, I want to play with them, but they see me and then will escape, that kind of feel very suffered, really very suffered, I whether can not hand over during a lifetime friend?"
"How may?You will definitely hand over a friend of, you in the future will become a friend with my younger brother, he will be you this from cradle to the grave the best friend!"
"Your younger brother?"
I love Luo's eyes bright get up, lightly say in, eyes have already shown unintentionally to imagine of color.
I lightly touch his head, some sadly say:"My younger brother's whirlpool blares a person, he is also standing alone[one] person, because also seal to print a tail monster in his similar to you body, always is humiliated by other people at the wood leaf, all people all dislike him, very apathetic to him, I should always at his nearby look after him and protect his, but I …… I really ain't a good elder sister ……"
Say my tears has already cannot helped but run off, small love very considerate of wipe to do tears to say for me:"Does the elder sister want to go to a wood leaf?Isn't taking me to go to very good?I want to go and blare a person to make friend."
"Ai?Do you want to go to a wood leaf?That your family ……"
"They always have never concerned me, even if my disappearance can't worries about I, either, so I would want to run away of and anyway also have no place to go, I want to walk with elder sister together."
Seeing him the appearance of this kind of be full of remorse me still really cant not bear to heart refuse him, the besides small love is absolutely a good bodyguard, have him to keep me company, I arrive a wood leaf of of the safe coefficient will be also a little bit big.
Think Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论