2012年10月19日星期五

Beats By Dr Dre Studio had no doubt facts

. , relationresultSee Lv Jingmingsad ,Mu Xing laughed : Takaaki mayor ,that you don report I can imagine, you can according to our mayor office conference resolution ,one of follow the prescribed order to you .
As for those who do your suppliers ,according to the mayor allowing them to bid on the line .Tell them ,only the winning bid are eligible to participate in ,any call to write notes are of no use .
You can pass, will push to me ,I will give you a head .According to the design drawings ,there are much earlier work to do, now you have to do is do well conduct propaganda ,do some relocated households ,the proper placement of the masses .
Really busy ,I have a month later . , relationresultMu Guoxinghad a drink of tea said with a smile : Takaaki mayor ,since there is a , relationresultMonths before thereal busy, and I want to go to look at other city construction ?You don hide oneself from place to place ,ha ha ! , relationresultMuGuoxing ,toward the desk ,from the table and picked up the newly received provincial government documents ,and gave it to Lv Jingming .
relationresultLv Jingming read: mayor ,provincial government of this document is the requirement of city hall a to study learning .There are strict rules ,I would be inappropriate ? , relationresultHa ha ,Takaaki mayor ,provincial government file is also made .
If you think your job to get out of the body ,this opportunity I to help you fight .We Jinshan City was a provincial capital city ,although in the administrative level and other cities are the same ,but our geography condition has its particularity .
To a person ,I think the provincial government also approved .Besides ,after this work is up to you to catch up, don take a look this how line ? , relationresultLv Jingming heard herethe hearts ,surprised at Mu Guoxing mayor ,said: this time I have a strange feeling ,since you said that today we are in private chat, that I can put my real thoughts report to you once .
If , relationresultI saythere is nothing wrong with the place ,you mustn criticize me ! , relationresultHaha ha .Mu Guoxing is a laugh ,the laugh of Lv Jingming is to be all at sea off the head .
relationresultTakaaki mayor ,I have so horrible ?You are my assistant is not false ,but more importantly we or like-minded comrades ,what words you though bold to say ,to you I will fully trust .
, relationresult,then I can say ?You see, this since a many month ,you put the city a lot of important work to me to do ,I say this but no fear of hardships thought .I just want to do not understand, why would you do that .
Also, you just said ,the future city construction work should give me, such an important work ,me as one of your assistants ,how can I bear up ah ! Apart from now to add more chapter 8 flower !!!relationresultThe 661st chapter still water runs deep , relationresultMu Guoxing alsosecretly praised Lv Jingming for the wise, or have certain analysis ability .
Could you put these things together is the problem ,do not simple .relationresultOn thelast night ,haven made a phone call to Mu Guoxing Mu Lao ,beyond all expectations for Mu Guoxing in a telephone call .
First asked him in Jinshan City work ,to the end ,to allow all doubt .Tell Mu Guoxing ,within one month, must take the hill city all the work arrangements, the sooner the better, ready to .
relationresultAlsothanks to Mu Guoxing before this is done to prepare, as Lv Jingming said ,take a lot of this should be the mayor in charge of work was handed over to Lv Jingming .He did so ,one is to have a look whether Lv Jingming can pick up the mayor burden ,but also to let Lv Jingming early familiar mayor job ,advance to help establish his authority to .
relationresultTakaaki mayor ,we two working together also nearly two years ,each respect cooperates are good .When I come to the Jinshan municipal mayor ,your job gives me a lot of support ,now ,I have not put you as general comrades look at ,presumably you have perceived it out ! , relationresultHemayor to go !The idea soon appeared in Lv Jingming ,is mu mayor which is in conscious to add their own burden? Is he the mayor to provincial Party committee recommended ,after he left to take the hill mayor ?relationresultLv Jingmingthen furiously suppress his excitement ,he knows ,if it is in front of Mu Guoxing showing no forget oneself look ,that the mayor is certainly not his .
In the future to have the opportunity that is absolutely impossible .relationresultTosay that Lv Jingming is very smart ,he is one of the largest advantage is like reading a book , the romance of the Three Kingdoms he don how many times over .
Why is Yang Xiu Cao * kill ,is he always show their clever .This time though Lv Jingming suspected that Mu Guoxing was going to say ,but he has to play the fool .Like Yang Xiu the turkey did he do it .
Yang Xiu is a small smart too many people ,so that people in the leader before there will be good ?Still water runs deep in this sentence ,has said for thousands of years ,and is now the people out ,how some people so this point ?relationresult,it is because I know you are very trust me, so I must be more , relationresultBe conscientious and do oneto do your assistant ,you give me all the tasks .
I believe that under your leadership ,Jinshan City future work will be the last new step ! , relationresultAlsodid not know that Mu Guoxing is it right? Was Lv Jingming false to confuse ,or deliberately do not approach Lv Jingming the deceiver tricks .
Anyway ,when he listened to Lv Jingming ,still smiling, said: Oh ,Takaaki mayor ,thank you for your support !However ,now I want to tell you the news ,this thing ,there are only you and I two know it ,if passed ,the consequences will be very serious .
, relationresultLv Jingming knew thatMu Guoxing would say the key, assumed a devout teachable way ,motionless at the Mu Guoxing .As a school boy. Like to listen to the teacher carefully, the appearance is very cute .
relationresultTakaaki mayor ,Beats By Dr Dre Studio,estimated before long ,I will back to capital allocation work separately .This is why this time I want to give you so much important work, this is I take you to the South City Construction for the purpose of investigation .
I ready at the appropriate time ,to the provincial Party committee put forward my proposals ,recommend you to pick my class ! , relationresultMayor.relationresultYou want to leaveJin city ?Leave us ?You go after Jinshan City can be how to do ah .
, relationresultMu GuoxingLv Jingming looked surprised ,said with a smile : Takaaki mayor ,we are the national cadre ,obedience allocation is one of our principles .Jinshan City and which is not a person ,he is a people .
Here we have done, central purpose is to the country to the city ,specifically to this city the broad masses of the people . , relationresultThrough the years I to your observation and understanding, I think you are a willing for people to do practical things to do good good official ,this is also I value your most important point .
As for the ability to do the job well ,I had no doubt ,facts prove that you could bear this burden .After I leave ,only asks you to do is step by step ,down-to-earth as we formulate the Jinshan exhibition program policy . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论