2012年10月25日星期四

beats by dre pro us into 瀞 to work p

The captain was my dimmed eyesight still mountain originally total captain senile dementia?
"This isn't true of?"I am almost a calling of moan, thousand times of hope this is an evil-foreboding dream, that rascal takes turns member of team's an of brigade grows inferior Zao of slanting melon of the shape at the beginning can don't persecute less my eyes and make me absolutely is a kind of huge great blow and trample upon to my spirit to 11 brigades now!
"14 elder brother Langs, you go to and the total captain said, I went to your foreign brigade not very good?"
I am unusually pitiful of say towards floating a bamboo, his eyes are bright for a while but immediately sighed tone, just vision softly looking at me some sigh of say:"The captain that becomes 11 brigades is some difficult you, just 46 rooms in the center descend the commutation condition that amnesties to make for you is that you have to pass a brigade head experiment, this also because your body up that all once wears four 11 brigade captains of cut soul knife, they would give you this opportunity, you have to be good friends with good the confidence just go!"
Listen to float a bamboo to be rated as the words that the language center of gravity grows, I helplessly sighed tone, knew this time is really rush through duck on-the-shelf, going must also go, don't go-estimate that they still have to continue to list as wanted me, H'm, connect to seize to all never mind, affirmation is to work well the completely preparation waits my however Be about to catch terrapin in the jar.





The text brigade head experiments(up)
Renew time:2010-4-3013:25:11 chapter word numbers:5084

I don't worry I's however the captain tests, mainly is after passing will manage that rascal a time the brigade makes me have a headache very much, if canning go 13 brigades should have much good, have already floated a bamboo 14 Langs this generally accepted easy mark is their own captains, my Azrael career will definitely excrescent happiness.
Is alas!Rice can eat more, daydream still little do!
Close my wry smile of invitation letter to say towards floating a bamboo:"Float bamboo captain, please return to tells the mountain originally total captain and then say that I agree to accept a brigade head to experiment."
"You are willing to promise like, do you when work properly a court to the 瀞 ?I pick you up by that time."
Originally is to don't want to bother to float a bamboo, just his moderate vision but let I not brush-off, thought of into 瀞 to have him this captain after working properly court is nearby willing reduce a lot of troubles for me, so I also consented gladly and saw have been too late, and float a bamboo invite meet after time me to say good-bye to leave with him.
Return to temporary residence white Yan several people be still sleeping soundly, I lie and return to bed up want and sleep brain well in but always cannot help but imagining brigade head on trial scene, this kind of situation guessed to examine on the second day with Gao Kao Qian's evening in a day in those early years what topic similar, really let people depressed felling, early know to float bamboo captain and find out a test again come back good,beats by dre pro, unfortunately say now what all late, somebody else estimates to have already all through the night returned to 瀞 to work properly a court, till the last I the Du Rang is a 98 not honest and kind this just sleeps bottom.
Wake up early in the morning on the second day white Yan already busy in the kitchen favour outside of prepare breakfast for us, I just got up of white Zai and silver call arrive in the moment, take out the news that the invitation letter gets last night oneself on saying all of 2 people to are one Leng, also not useless talk I the direct dialogue Zai say:"I am going to the 瀞 work properly a court to take part in a brigade head to experiment today, you leave a house for a month also, should return to, I hereafter become captain future reunion to seek yours."
Also think to persuade white Zai to go home and waste many arguments, unexpectatively he but very easily of loosen to say:"Going home can, however want to wait to finish seeing your brigade head experiment hereafter."He is willing to agree to go home that like, otherwise really becoming the divagation child of nobody tube can not give an account with his cellophane noodles.
Solve to finish the business of the white Zai me to throw vision a silver toward the city pill, for how settle him I am still really a bit nerve-racking, let his a person continue is flowing soul street, I wasn't willing to give up either, but let now he enter the true Yang work properly college of Shu still too force order.
Consider for a while I just say:"Silver, would you like to go to 瀞 and work properly a court with me?If I am 11 captains of brigades you can live in my foreign brigade, as for wanting don't be Azrael hereafter again say, anyway you are still small now."
The silver hasn't answered white Zai already to I calls way:"Later I am going to 11 of your brigades live."
"I think the bad timber young master needses to be considered most now of still how protect own very of □ don't let it blooms ……"
The silver could not pour and urgently declare, just smile the dialogue Zai that don't smile and say, suddenly hear him this sentence I almost didn't spray, strong endure and smile an idea and see Zai toward the white, he stared a silver one eye but don't talk, after seeing to him also know and return to affirmed will punish.Early know today why the need for and at the beginning!
See white Zai not talk, silver just take to let the comfortable smiling face of people say:"Feeling, I accept your arrangement and thank your care to me."
Is really a lovely kid who understands courtesy, I indeed as expected and most liked the kid of this kind of type!
Two kids problem solved me also comfortable tone, tell the white Yan this matter while having a meal, although he has no what specially mean, I know his in the mind affirmative still is some disaffection towards the situation been rounded up by the Azraels that day, just I also know as long as is the matter that I want to do white the Yan is to absolutely can't put forward an objection opinion be.
The time in afternoon, we a go 4 people have already arrived at the 瀞 works properly a white way door in court, I see have already waited is 14 Langs at bamboo in the floating of doorway over there, the Xin grows of body form, the attentions that arouse many residents who flow soul street of the snow-white captain of facial appearance and body of handsome friendship, certainly also have many look in the eyeses that the young girl adores among them, let I not from must feel deeply about to float a bamboo indeed as expected really popular!
Float a bamboo to see me face to come over first, I smile say "hello" then chase nearby white Yan with him 3 people introduce to him, although peep out an astonished facial expression in his face while introducing white Zai, or the have nothing at all ask and just moderately smile to guide us into 瀞 to work properly a court.
Looking at float a bamboo 14 Langs occasionally project at white the vision on the Zai body I sigh very helplessly, in fact I at 1:00 also not think white the Zai take at nearby, after all he this of lord in the future house and I this the 瀞 ever worked properly wanted in the court together told others be not good to listen either, estimated to go home to be subjected to of punishment more heavy, shone on my meaning, he had better make a pretense of incognizant I go home first and wait me be up captain again come to seek me.Problem is white Zai would not like to, don't want to finish seeing my brigade head test again go home, I also have no way, my pouring is to pretty hope that hurry bearer in the bad timber house gets him to return to, otherwise white Zai a strength of with toughenning of the silver lips gun tongue sword eloquence, they say not sufferedly, I listen to also suffered.
Luckily at and float a bamboo 14 Langs go two kids of some kind of roads of brigadeses and still calculate calmness together, he took advantage o the this period of time as I to explain in detail a brigade head on trial test method in detail, easy, as long as having a competition to come out the ability performance that oneself excel most with one among the captains for the OK under three directs of captains and examine very easily, because generally speaking take part in a brigade head on trial captain candidates all not definitely know a 卍 solution, so which afraid is lose to if not that losing too miserably and all affirmation can be captain.
Hear he say so I let go of heart on the whole and float a bamboo then beginning for me relate in the 瀞 to work properly a court be up four kinds of methods of protecting 13 captains in the court, although have been already known, from his mouth inside again listen to 1 time still make me not from must feel deeply about Qian rules in it and the way of complete violence.
A, the performance brigade head experiments, but passes under 3 captain directs;What is the standard of pass ?Don't lose too miserably?In fact want ~only captain a little bit some skills of candidate, as long as the captain fighting each other with it a little bit puts some water to become captain is really an easy to accomplish matter, is really an openly defiant act Qian rule!
Two, get 6 captain recommendations, acquire another seven three approval in the captains;I can say that this is absolutely as irrelevant as real strenght, mainly depend the captain candidate's popularity, even if the candidate is weak and sick as long as is very popular get the approbation of nine captains and then can be captain, how feel to is the condition that creates for nobility measuring body?
Three, have a competition in 200 member of team's in fronts and the contemporary captains, but vanquish him;This need not Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论