2012年10月26日星期五

cheap beats by dre arch radar detectio

Erba star defense reconnaissance system ,found in the southern hemisphere skies above three unidentified ships in to the ground dropped an unknown number of personnel and supplies after the escape .
Star strategic intelligence will communicate the information to the space Army Corps ,corps immediately to the airborne regional sent a patrol . Don patrol .Hello !You don me ! Tobol said aside to make nothing of touch on lightly .
Who the hell is crowded who ,have their own mecha not ,also must come and I squeeze !Piss me off ! You are not to have ,still say I do ! Tobol lip is hit, I but that the secret weapon ,not until the critical moment can not bring out .
※ ※ ※ we aretogether with mecha landed ,according to the original arrangement we five people with four walkers ,left Taube M San ,pro set off Taube Cai ,to give him a long vacation ,he and we can act together ,although I am very interested to see ,mainly because the price is already settled in our Send a man to the other side to the price ,and as the only company employee ,I want to get paid for it must be directors with appropriate reward .
According to the principle of work ,Tobol followed to natural than he left to take more, and that it should belong to my salary ,I can happy what !Because Tobol in the star mechs competition into the top ten ,top twelve in terms of competition has got a Nicki Jacques space of the chamber is provided with a special award ,he also received a special award as miniature mecha base ,loading his own mecha .
In the air ,but Tobol came and I was stuck in a cabin, also say what his mech is the secret weapon to ,can not use !I stopped it ,open cockpit ,direct jumped out ,breathing out cold fresh air more comfortable .
Ready to battle you run out ? Tobol in the cockpit poked his head out and shouted to me . few patrol ?A little something ,not those guys stick to your teeth ,you nervous . I will hand over to the arms with the chin pointed, the more than 100 busy mecha soldier ,make nothing of said, I want to find a place to see the scenery out of you want to come .
You watch dawn away and you might get into trouble . Move on !Scare me !I am not afraid of Xiao open ... ... , it is not possible !President Murong has anything to say ? Heard behind finely footsteps I look back to the coming dawn play hello .
How did you come down ?Not let you watch radar ? Xiao opened frowned dubiously . Tobol is up there watching ?Is it right? Oh tobol ? I will kick the ball to the tobol . Was ,is ,it is .
Tobol should be is repeatedly . To many people ? Dawn on how Tobol once asked .I open this mecha is reconnaissance ,search radar detection distance ,than the usual mecha search radar detection distance doubled .
To search for the target signal is only two ,well ,now gone ! Tobol looked at the radar screen .Oh. It is still not up to us, come on down .Eat alone may not have been so free . Xiao said the turned away .
Well,cheap beats by dre. The girl was a bit as a leader . Tobol from the walker cabin climbed said with a smile . Is ?I never see !Is a little girl called Laihuan command to have what good happy . I groaned .
To just use the container boxes piled up a wall ,far has two columns of smoke into the sky ,some black spots under the clouds in the sky hover fly back to station here ,just the one hundred and twenty machine hoplite sends a team out ,they seem to have been successfully eliminated the army sent out reconnaissance squad .
But we coordinate position might have been transmitted to their command center to the bar, I worry looked up to the sky ,the sky overcast clouds let me be a little relieved . Don ,although it can be from outer space with battleship gun to us this position bombardment ,but El stars up to thirty thousand meters thick atmosphere and the clouds clouds ,will let the fire energy reaches above our heads when attenuation of 40% power, and we take a shield generator ,against only 60% energy the battleship gun bombardment is more than sufficient .
I do not know when to stand behind a ,see look up in the sky to think to guess what I am worrying about ,kind .I looked back at the man ,a middle-aged man ,with a little white hair brown hair by deep sockets ,a pair of bright eyes looking at the distant horizon .
I am alone and warfare ,the things you say I don worry . Oh -- !Efran. You worried they would send the air force to bomb !Rest assured. The weather ,they won ,even if they were only to be our air defense weapon target .
No, not at all. In the face of the kind-hearted uncle ,I was a little feel shy to deny, but I do not worry much about what he said those things ,so I had to bite the bullet and said .
What ... ... !You ... ? Efran finally gave up on what I am worrying about asked . The look of the sky ,I will see snow, if it snows ,the temperature will drop not ? See Efran nodded ,I then said , I didn wetsuit ,even when going to bed in the evening will catch cold ,so .
.. ... . See the uncle Efren in the snow off a bit green ,I quickly stopped sliding down the wall .Scout squad was completely destroyed ,the Federal Space forces immediately judge ,was parachuted into the federal control area rear rebel forces ,specific number is unknown but look at them in half a hour in the wasteland built large-scale fortifications and destroyed to reconnaissance reconnaissance squad ,the fighting capacity can not be underestimated .
They just went to the wilderness in the wilderness ,also make long-term defensive posture why come ?There is no strategic, also from the industrial city of far ,contains rare minerals ?May not .
The only explanation is diversionary ,a pure diversionary force ,in order to delay the army coming against the rebels to launch a new round of offensive . ignore them ,sent a mecha contingent to monitor ,report trends at any time ,as long as they are not a wilderness we let them stay there .
Longkaida from the three-dimensional map sight back ,on the side of the staff ordered .Because he and the army mitropolis Marshal disagreement so was sent to El Paso star coin .Unfortunately, the ground war and the war is different ,in El Paso Star North of barren hills and turbulent rivers .
Reciprocating ,but never give the rebels blow ,let long Kaida perceived shame ,if not siege tactics were fairly well, he was ready to resign .As the siege tactics ,have main force all compression to the rebels near Thule narrow region ,just three to rebel the final blow can be solved .
Longkaida was not to occur in a barren field little rebel and dispersive forces ,he know ,simply wipe down the rebel force, that a handful of men ,will not strike since the collapse of .
General. The enemy firepower ,only one team to monitor the afraid not ,if they attacked the rear of town ,we also cannot ignore ,look for bright from unburned whether to send a few warships ,from outer space direct fire against them ,to destroy them . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论