2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/AHvj utumn hunt is also t

Opened me.
I hope Xi with connect Yin the different vision is a bit embarrassed, two of them didn't say one more language as well, respectully face we return lord debt.
Is very valuable to walk at most front, I silently follow behind afterward.All the way, who didn't say a words, quiet get surprising.
Night, 100 ride to round the sheep, rabbit that is ex- to roast to hunt in the campfire,http://feeds.feedburner.com/AHvj, hum to sing military song, not very noisy.It is very valuable to also together sit a total food with them.I didn't eat any thing then one person lie in the soldier debt, don't participate in their jollifications.Utter darkness one inside the debt, my Zheng wears eyes one act act before thinking several hours, the mind abnormality is disorderly.The tender feelings that should not sink into him in, I haven't entitled to love again.
Hear a burst of step voice a set of, I immediately shut a double eyes, pretend to sleep soundly.Until the step voice gradually approaches and finally stops a step at my bed side.I am nervous to unexpectedly hold breath, hope he ability quicker leave.
Is a burst of to lightly smile to spread, "suppress so long not suffered?"
Listen to him so on saying, I make an effort to vomit an one breath and open eyes just to ascend a pair of dark nightses the Tong of the Qi evil spirit.At present of I face very valuable will be nervous, acquaint with him so and always can't have nervous feeling for several years, today but arise spontaneously.
I start to pay body and not and naturally and lightly smile, "the outside is so noisy, how not much and after a while?"
"You not at, dull."He sits by the side of the bed Ta, " are you hiding me?"
My voice suddenly raises, "I why want to hide you!"
"You so be like only to make it conspicuous."He lightly follow follow my hair, " you want not to want to see your emperor of the father, mother after?"
My Mou light is quickly dreary, "certainly think."
"That I take you to go to a summer country."
He this language is a , I immediately face upward to astonishedly hope him, "you say what, do you want to take me to go to a summer country?"
He Han head, I immediately shake head, "do not go, you are the emperor of Yu country."
"We can secretly leave a soldier debt and get away from 100 to ride, can't draw the attention of the country in summer."He says, I am then silent to hesitate, he again way, " my knowing that you miss them, so this autumn hunt is also that lend, I the father emperor, mother who see you to the summer country for taking you after.Calculate calculate day, you also have six years don't return to."
My double entwine together, the heart also pretty much struggles, we this goes to in case of be recognized out too dangerous.Unless ……connect Xi.I immediately openings way:"If, we understand to easily permit Shu like ……"
He is wearing a smile to rub my hair, "the Xi is one Be good to easily permit a master, if you don't trust, we take him to set out."
I pretend to in astonishment ask:"Will he easily permit?That we can have peace of mind the country in summer."
I chat us with very valuable in the debt this time to the plan of summer country, far into the night Ji Ji, after outside leaves several soldiers whom the squads patrol, we just steal to slip away a debt, with connect Xi assemble, ride a horse to dash about in the dark night.If the stars flicker of the horizon drills, very valuable tightly hug me to together multiply by one horse.
Depend in his bosom I just discover is have peace of mind like this.He to my work hard I have been bearing firmly in mind in the heart, it is bogus to say not to move.But ……this just moves and just moves.
Chapter 7 blood dyes surprised feeling to rob
Summer country
I with very valuable at connect Xi with meticulous care and dress up under, become about 40 common middle age husband and wife: a rightness of year, but connect the Xi then play two of us'"ugly son".All the way, I don't stop with the mother's tone call him BE"Xi son", ask for the very valuable and a burst of joke connect Xi but is putting a smelly face.I still keep doing one's owning way ground to call him as"Xi son", he is simply to take no cognizance me.
Rush about recently, two of them's physical strength's pouring is more than enough, but I am tired Be getting worse, the bone of whole body almost is spreading.The Xi that is very valuable to see me pitiful Xi of, then wrap in an Inn next two up building, be provided for us to stop for a rest.
At the mid-night, the street of summer country is noisy very much, the crowd of the Xi Rang stroll seems to be some to hustle on the open spaces and spacious big way.I fight very valuable want descend gather together, he spoils Ni ground to hold my hand and then tread an Inn.Grip with him of spread repeatedly warm, a bit stiff in times before, think of behind we play now of is to the husband and wife, I naturally relaxed myself.Take a stroll with him in the crowd, be like a pole a rightness of affectionate husband and wife.
Is a lot of years of, I didn't walk again to acquaint with here of street up, remember ever and emperor elder brother secretly break out of imperial palace, drive father the emperor grasped to return to in person.I know that he is to how worry that I will have an accident with emperor elder brother at that time, after all we don't understand how to behave a ways of the world.At present, there are no father emperor's Xun words any further, mother empress of love deeply, emperor elder brother ……afraid is the poisonous hand that has already suffered two uncle Huangs.
The big way both sides hang of the very red lantern illuminated street, I pulled very valuable walk to a many people surround of place, many old young man females all support a head to consider a riddle.BE known in by them, guess to can immediately win reward to the riddle, my interest greatly rises, with very valuable totally guess a riddle.
A hand holds the shopkeeper of lantern to start making out questions, "the first question'sunset star the month is a head', beat a phrase."
I immediately had answer, the voice hadn't sent out, listen to a clear and crisp female voice compete first a way:"The star goes to a day and is a head for month, is exactly'Chinese Zodiac Sign'two words."
Is public to listen to immediately nod, suddenly realize.
"This miss answers quite goodly.The second question'sunset like blood', beat a kind of flower."
I think openings again, just that miss and then compete first one step, "late come red."
"The miss answered a rightness again.The third question'fall in love at first sight', beat five Tang sentence."
She in order not to again and compete first, my wanting has never wanted and then blurted out way:"Mutually see two don't be disgusted with."But is to blurt out at the same time with that woman this time, the voice mixs up together particularly loud and clear.
Is public to all clap and shout "bravo", I the side head stare at that miss, the facial expression is sad on changing, almost lose ground.She ……falsely is Su to think cloud, she how can here?If say that she is here, that Qi blesses ……
I hurriedly pull very valuable want to avert from, but she came forward to block us, "big Shen, have never thought you to also pretty have ability and learning, the true person doesn't expose mutually."
I depressed an orotund time way:"The miss Miu is great, you do me too much honor."
"Cloud son."A light voice inserts us, my hand a burst of light Zhan, very valuable made an effort to hold to hold my hand, gave me the courage to face.
I hang Mou to retreat several steps, the view always stares at to ownly embroider shoe, not language.
Very valuable light tone way:"Leave."
"2 pleases slowly walk, this is the reward that you guess at riddle to win."The shopkeeper will stick the paper lantern of mandarin duck to pass to think cloud with Su for me, " blesses two and husband the grey-haired Jie is old."
"Thank."Was very valuable to answer, way voice.
But Su think cloud to then put lantern to appreciate between the Zhang and smile very sweetly, "bless, good-looking?"
He orders, "good-looking, leave."
I can not face upward but hope their figures until they leave.Is ten to tightly button up, nestle mutually, although the facial expression that can't sees their 2 people, but I know, that smiling must be very sweet.Present puckery feeling in my heart, imitate a Buddha to have what things is pulling I just need to heal of heart, unexpectedly tore heart crack lung.
Is very valuable to deeply open mouth:"Probably, he comes to summer country is search yours."
The figure that looking at them is gradually concealed to escape but go to, once my self-ridicule smile, "I don't like to deceive yourself as well as others."I then from once connected that paper lantern in the very valuable hand, small and soft stare at the above mandarin duck drama of water pattern, mumbling start to sing, " asks to play fife toward the purple smoke and once learned dance degree for Fang year.Must become to compare eyes He Ci Si, Xian mandarin duck not Xian fairy."
Was very valuable to lightly loosen to open to grip my hand, "you still keep canning not let go."
I am silently.
He is dimly discernible on smiling, "if regretted now, try to catch up with, tell him the Fu friendship here."
The lantern dashes to the ground, at first roll quite a few turn just stop under, "have no, I didn't can not let go.Return to, I come to summer country is do obeisance fiesta father emperor, mother empress."
Next day in early morning, we then begin journey the country of summer emperor Ling, but the father emperor, mother didn't be buried to emperor Ling behind, but emperor Ling outside.Two uncle Huangs really cruel, don't say after put~toing death my emperor of the father, mother, even disallow skeletons into emperor Ling, he with father is the emperor really a full brother

没有评论:

发表评论