2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/CUZM yourself I slowl

A question, father emperor why want to put you a way out, not simply killed you?"Also order at the same time awake I, why want to put me?Also have a secret secret?
I now is not is should seek cloud bead to ask an affair clear, or, I should tell own identity in her, so she would tell the rights of the case open heart mutually.But, should I exactly go, is a good matter or a bad matter to cloud bead so?
I have been going back and forth Pian's dancing Ge outside doesn't know to should go in, simply move to the parasol tree small tree of one side of the bottom rely on support but sit, raise a head but hope the horizon that will soon dawn and want to manage all of the matter that the tonight take place pure.
If true such as south month say, first the emperor is really that she puts poison in to harm the dead, so her disease can drag along for year, it is thus clear that her life has already might fall at any moment.I have already ambiguously canned guess that queen mother says in the queen mother palace and cloud bead what, settle and is that they have already discovered that the Qi star is beginning to check this matter, for the sake of the self-preservation, want to release cloud bead to go, let her one person undertake this matter down.So first do the dead of the emperor queen mother and Han Mings also have?They why want to cooperate to harm first an emperor, she hates of person only the the Du empress who has already been closed in the cold temple be not?
I must cloud bead tell me the true facts personally and sleep an idea to suddenly inherit at heart after making a firm decision.I secretly say to I, the nap is two hours, need after cloud bead wake up, I is the fact of Pan's jade I to tell her.Is at the thought of here, I well at ease shut last eyelid.
Don't know that oneself slept how long as well, feels many to quarrel a voice to stream into an ear, I in a dazely open eyes and hope the bright and beautiful hot sun shoots on my face, a burst of largerly quarrel the voice is spread inside the Ge by the Pian dance,did cloud bead have an accident?
I sleep all of the ideas to have no and suddenly start to climb from the ground, also don't the whole clothes, immediately hurtled into.The situation in the positive Ge makes me completely stunned speechless, empress, quiet madam, madam, six Zhao instrument 4 people together sit properly pair four chairs, but cloud bead then the Tan softly kneel on the ground.Guard a southern month outside the door to see my desire dash into and immediately blocked me, "this isn't the matter that you can participate."
"Take place what matter?"Why even come empresses, is ask for trouble?
"Someone gave quiet madam's an anonymous letter yesterday, after revealing cloud bead was a disorderly minister."Month of south says very at quiet, block that hand of mine still don't let go of.
I coldly stare her, only the Qi star knows the identity of cloud bead, so anonymous letter's settling is what he sends over, "emperor?"
"Not be hoping an emperor, the emperor will handle the power of cloud bead to hand over to the empress the empress, today cloud bead at rob difficult escape.The "she disdainfully on smiling, smile very insolently, " emperor is really heartless nowadays ah ……unexpectedly want cloud bead to bear these alone for the sake of the self-preservation."
I listen to quietly she say, but the vision always stare at inside the positive Ge always a language not the hair kneel of cloud bead, the her Jiao weak figure is thus lonely.I also understood Qi to bless yesterday why wanted to descend an aim to set up formally cloud bead as madam, his purpose for arouse behind the disaffection of the temple imperial concubine with envy Ji, let them speed up and uproot cloud bead, just had current act.
"Cloud bead, you had better honest explaination, you enter the purpose of temple why, is who send you to come to imperial palace?"The orotund Jiao of Du Wan gets fed up with seriously, don't lose energy.
Cloud bead lowers the head and saids nothing and stares at the noodles of hitting the ground quietly.Quiet madam but from the chair start into her nearby, the list chocks her lower jaw to lift her head ruthlessly, vision Lin however, "you think not to talk, we take you have no way?"She returned to hope Du Wan one eye, "empress empress, you see ……"
She contemplated in a short while, "quiet madam, this temple handle her power to you."
The quiet madam oddly hoped her one eye, silent a short moment, "bearer, beat for me, beat her to say."Her words just fall a sound, a few bodyguards took long stick to hurtle to come in and see to early have preparation.I make an effort the hand that wants to flick to open a month of south, she but dead hopeless situation Ye write don't put, "Wang Ye has an explaination, absolutely can not make you go in."
"If must I go in?"I will have been putting the vision on cloud bead to throw the month is toward the south and die hopeless situation's staring at her doesn't put.
Her tight Ye my hand in addition several cent strength, "so I will expose your identity now."
"Literally you ……" I now only a mind, I want cloud bead to nearby go and see with her current body, basically accept can not stand those board, I can not let she at in the article of death before still need to be subjected to thus ruthlessness penalty.
"You after aring not afraid of your identity to expose, is the emperor's position meeting subjected to threat because of your identity?He contains inquires of female, and then contain princess Guo in summer ……"she depressed her own voice to remind to me and thoroughly sprinkled to put out the fury in my heart, canned indignantly stare her, and the but again is helpless.
"Wang Ye is also is how are you, he is in fact ……" her openings wants to open to take off for the Qi star what, but be interrupted by me, "BE ah, he can be really good to me and make use of me to harm cloud bead, make use of me to want to fight Qi to bless and make use of me to want to ascend an emperor.He for liking me, I will remember during a lifetime.Still have you, south month,http://feeds.feedburner.com/CUZM!"
She is bitter and astringent on smiling, "thank you to remember me."
My vision throws to already drive bodyguard according to lie prone on the cloud bead of ground, the quiet madam helplessly looks down her, "to the opportunity of your last explaination."
"Cloud bead ……have no what can say."Her voice is very weak, but mixs up with a firmness.I grip a pair of boxings, she to the heart that the Qi blesses the really such fortitude and resilience don't move, always not regrets?But the Qi bless to her is what, that is to abandon.Cloud bead you how never want for yourself, four year agos you abandon the love that you blesses to the Qi.Helped me and he, very not easy can get Qi to bless painfully to cherish after four years, now then, you but bear all responsibilities alone for the sake of him.
"Beat for me."The one of quiet madam makes next, two bodyguards raise long the stick ruthlessly beat on the hip, back, leg of cloud bead.I shut an eyelid, don't dare to see a so cruel condition again.But a voice is strong to endure next stuffy hum but stream into my ear, there was the eye socket that the ice-cold tears was closed tightly by me to overflow out.I the Shu however the flash across and cloud bead in the brain of one blank one act act ever.
"Begs a this present life ability the companion is in the miss and lord the son don't have no nearby beg."
Your wishes only only has so in brief, but always can not carry out.
"For the sake of from the fire sea the lieutenant general my life the most important person's extrication, regrettable, bite a file."
Clearly know that the wildfire of inside will want your life at any time, do you remain not to make consideration ground to dash into to save me, only because am your most important person for me?
"Your Majesty, you see at …… the minister Qie once risked death to hurtle into fire sea to save an of miss up, you forgave the offense of her disrespect ……"
For saving a slave, you didn't hesitate to take out the kindness ever to implore Qi to bless, you exactly how a woman ah, have you always never considered for yourself?
I slowly open a pair of eyes and suddenly flick the hand of opening the month of south, is that she didn't expect me will suddenly jilt to open her.I cross her to hurtle into Ge very easily and fly a body to rush toward in cloud bead body, will she prison ground in the prison protect under my body.No one expects will a person suddenly hurtled out, two sticks the slightest didn't show consideration a ground of dozen on the my back, but I didn't feel painful, and I just wanted to protect cloud bead.
The bodyguard sees this situation suddenly stop action and astoundedly hope us, I hope the face of cloud bead dead ash sort, the blood is slowly vomited in by her, dye red ground, very big one.I shiver ground to stretch out to daut on the brink of death of she:"Bead son ……" I lightly call 1.
She suddenly Zheng big double of eyes, stare at me with the vision that can not believe, Zhang Zhu Chun means to say words, but"you …… you ……" pay falter I the ground could not say a word, I know she already physical strength exhaustion, is use the last silk physical strength hard support own intelligent.I also know that she means to say what, I make an effort to nod and lightly attach is used in her ear two of us only can hear of the voice say:"Bead son, you listen to clear, I am Pan's jade, I didn't die, I always at you is nearby."
Her vision gives out light more colourful, die the face of ash sort up gradually expose smiling face, make an effort to start to support body, said three words to me:"It is sorry."
I ten thousand ten thousand don't thought of, she after knowing my identity only had"

没有评论:

发表评论