2012年10月10日星期三

beats by dre pro can relationresul

Head of a woman .You mad ? Hou fees would be angry .Directly refers to the blood queen scolds . Even the ability to move all have no, also want to ban me with her together .Is really a dream .
, relationresultQin Yuxiao looked atthe Queen: the queen ,my younger brother, although some words of pride ,but also some truth ,don ,have the ability to stop my younger brother, with the two women together ? , relationresultTheQueen smile .
relationresultQinyu ,forcing me to this point ,you should be proud ! the queen is very calmly said .Then the blood queen has disappeared -- , relationresult! , relationresultAsheaven and earth subsidence ,endless blood red sea in from all sides poured away ,the blood red sea too much .
Overspread ,almost in an instant coverage of hundreds of millions in high altitude .Not only covers the West Ocean area .Even the divine land areas are covered over many parts of .relationresultEndlesssupply of blood red ocean !relationresultLike this.
In the air .relationresultQinyu .This is the birth of the gods ,gods of the sea born blood ! The queen that make the voice from endless ocean came .relationresultSea of blood does not dry up .
I will forever !There .Your frozen space range is not small, a radius of one hundred thousand miles .But the range when compared with me .But small .Even 1/10000 less .My body covers the area ,already exceeded space freeze range .
At the moment I have been able to teleport ,play .Qin Yu ,if I want .I can destroy your fog city ! The blood queen coldly voice kept ringing .relationresultButstrange to say .The Blood Queen voice ,only Qin Yu could hear .
relationresultEven thenext Hou fees ,purple ,red three also can .relationresultMy ruin fog city ? Qinyu talking , I guarantee you, even if you begin to destroy my city of mist .Nobody can hurt me fog city people .
, relationresultQin Yucould be the fog city whole city move into the new universe .relationresultThis I believe . The Queen voice was flat . Qinyu .Your strength earned my respect ,and I promise not to damage your city of mist .
In exchange, you will promise .Don mess up my things . , relationresultQin Yuwill move, then guess the queen what .relationresultTo attractthe Queen .In addition to a first-class Mongolian lingbao .
I am afraid only hills mountain .relationresultThe queen .I want you to promise me one thing . Qin Yu smile looked to Hou fees ,purple ,red cloud . They are three things ,you don tube .
, relationresultHa-ha.Joke ! , relationresultTheendless sea of blood began to shake . I have said .You want to be my deputy house ,I promise no matter they three things ,of course ,if you are willing to give me a first-class Che-hung Mongolia lingbao .
I wouldn they . , relationresultQin Yu hearts ofsome note .relationresultTheblood queen ,too with unreasonable demands .Does she expect first-class Che-hung Mongolia lingbao .It is so easy to make ?relationresultFee ,you go back first ,purple ,red cloud .
You don . Qinyu to new space force direct parcel this three people .relationresultPurple,red on the ignorant ,and Hou fees together by Qin Yu into the purple Xuanfu .relationresultAt the moment,only Qin Yu, a man facing the front of the air across the endless sea .
relationresultThe queen .Hou fees they .You can hurt me ? Qinyu said coldly . From today, three of them living ,you can destroy . , relationresultEndlesssea of blood continuously rolling up .
relationresultAt the same time,in the face of Qin Yu, condensed the Blood Queen figure ,the queen of anger : Qinyu eyes .I never said the queen is .Two is two .I said .Unless you give me a first-class Che-hung Mongolia lingbao .
Otherwise .The Hou fees can tell me the palace people together .Qin Yu ,do you think .Purple and red in my side ,I just can control their life and death? , relationresultHearing this,Qinyu hearts quiver .
relationresultNot good ! , relationresultThink ofthe queen of the refining Kaka unique ability ,even the king master can be killed by her sanity ,be controlled puppet .Thus the queen to control aspects of accomplishments .
relationresultThe blood queen .If the Zixia ,red is what trick ... ... Qin Yu was a variable .relationresultThequeen looked at Qin Yu expression .Face from me smile : qinyu .You do not think, I know you are a teleport ability to go .
Why you are still so confident ,can stop them ?.Qin Yu ,now you say .Whether you are willing to give me a first-class Che-hung Mongolia lingbao ! , relationresultQin Yu was silent.relationresultQin Yuheart was full of anger .
He was very unwilling .On the strength of ... ... Eyes and Blood Queen is not his opponent .But the Queen body is the endless sea of blood .To destroy the blood is too difficult .relationresultMy fear is not to destroy the blood ,the blood and the queen had died with a purple light .
Qin Yu heart helpless .relationresultHou fees,in Qinyu mind as children grow ,more bad temper ,rare Hou fees like a girl, if the girl is dead .How to have your own brother ?relationresultBut.
.. ... , relationresultTheyreally want to .To the queen a first-class Che-hung Mongolia Lingbao ?relationresultXue cloud .Give me a face .Don embarrass Hou fees ,purple ,red them ,nor in the threat of the Qin yu .
Is very abrupt ,a voice at the Queen head in my head ,this is a knowledge of God speaking .The queen was changed to .relationresultIt can.Only the first promised her . Qin Yu thought for a long time .
It can be chosen .relationresultButat this time -- , relationresultQinyu .Starting from today .You don destroy me .I will not break ,Hou fees ,the red thing ,to go . The queen was just said .
relationresultThenthe queen becomes a red glow disappeared in the Qin Yu horizon range .relationresultQin Yustupefied .relationresultTheyare going to promise ,the Blood Queen to give up ?relationresultStrange happenings.
Strange happenings. Qin Yu stood in the air .Think for a long time also want to be illogical the blood queen why give up .relationresultSet of eighteenth eighteenth chapter ten years ,Hill , relationresultThequeen is abrupt to give up ,Qin Yu wondered for a long time .
If want to be illogical, Qin Yu will no longer think, direct play teleport back to purple Xuanfu .relationresultPurpleXuanfu ,a quiet and peaceful, a lot of Qin children or practice ,or tea on the .
relationresultToo on the three elders . , relationresultQin Yucame in ,next to the many Qin kids are respectful salute ,Qinyu smiled chin ,beats by dre pro,and then directly toward the Hou fees ,red cloud ,the three of them where to go .
relationresultIntothe garden to Hou fees ,Hou fees three people turn to see .relationresultEldest brother.Hou fees now my eyes are full of excitement ,direct running over and Qin Yu vigorously embraced ,then loudly to Qin Yu sighed and said , brother ,you but saved my life happiness ah ,if this really is the blood sea monster to succeed, I will die .
, relationresultQin Yustartled, rotary even swallow heart smile : this fee ,or as in the past . , relationresultYellow ,uh ,Hou fees ,how to speak ? red cloud at almond eyes ,black eye see Hou fees ,and then to Qin Yu was grateful , Qinyu adults ,red cloud and sister Zixia ,Lord Xie Qinyu life-saving grace .
, relationresultQin Yu looked at theHou fees ,looked at the purple ,red cloud, then smiled and said: well, I don disturb you in the three person . , relationresultQinyu ... ... The Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论