2012年10月5日星期五

Facebook ad no speech The

Of wound, "you are all right?"
I am thin to smile to shake head, "the slave Be all right."
The "emperor ……" quiet madam suddenly pulls the emperor's dress Mei, thin language soft voice the matter that wear to want to explain just, but is flicked by him to open, "I don't think again see you, roll!"
When quiet madam's tears fall like rain, full face Ning Sai shame but go to it, the Qi blesses of eye in unexpectedly and neither silk heartache, just quietly walk toward the bedchamber to, but I always stand at first, Zheng however of hoped his figure, the Gu Ao was pure cut off.Suddenly he stops a step and looks back to sink Mou to stare at me, "walk."
Remain continuously stare at him, "you ……" a put on the very strange felling is risen by the heart, can not tell any emotion on his noodles, still hang to coolly smile, but Mou in but none silk temperature.I know that he after being his mother but harm, finally the blood is thicker than water, have, even if he is to hate her thus who can helplessly see dying unjustly of close relatives but calm place?
"Want me to embrace you to go in?"Is an earnest play trick of the words diverted from his, I was one Leng, behind turn to smile, " is ah!"
Originally and should only at this time talk for the language of fun, didn't think really, but discovered that he unexpectedly and really goes toward back to walk, horizontal start to embrace me, walk into bedchamber.Although I have been already amazed,did not express, "emperor ……the Jin south king's legal case, how to say big ministers?"
"Do you hope how I handle?"Bend the head Ning my one eye, unexpectedly turn a problem to throw to me.
I inwardly think to attach the idea in his words, is sounding out me, I am disappointed on sighing, lightly lean on a way in his bosom, "the emperor's family affairs, the slave inconvenience talks more."
"Is inconvenience or don't dare?"He has already embraced me to walk into bedchamber and defend outlying slave to without extra trouble lightly close the mansion.
Is he forcing me?That how can I answer that just calculating is fitting, "the slave thinks, he is after all your elder brother, although not ……" I the thinking of small voice talks for the Qi star, because of his difficult to express laughter but Jin, puzzle of the Ning wear him to smile particularly unreally.
Sees him light and soft of Long Chuang whom I put in the soft silk to slip up, don't deeply and not can measure of Ning my a short moment, "put the blame his is you, the desire helps him take off offense of is also you.Tell me, how do you exactly want?"
At heart because of he this talks a tightly and breathes a to hold, he unexpectedly understands.Does he all understand herein true facts, and why pass me?The first name that intrudes into my brain be-Han Ming, because of, the Du empress is exactly killed by him.
When I push away the bluish green late temple closes tightly of mansion, the first intrude into my vision of is a black dress man to use a white Ling to tightly tie up the Du empress' neck, she always at try very hard to of struggle, want to shout but deliver not to serve as what voice.When she discovered that the station is outside the door of I, brandish the hands plea for help from me, I but can very silly station at first, stagnantly hoped that black dress man, is exactly Han Ming.I have already forgotten to shout.
Until she has no dint again to struggle, hands such as floating about of the leaf float pendency and finally fall into icy cold of ground, but the vision always and mercilessly stare me and imitate a Buddha ……I am a murderer.
Han Ming Pie eye always the Jiang is outside the door of I, flash across in Mou the complicated color eventually don't not is a speech language of take out a piece of golden light to flickeringly make a card from the dress Jin.Want to stuff into it already Yun go to of in the Du empress' hand, lend miserably thin moonlight, "Jin" word glint is in the my eyes, I see with half an eye this and is an opera for putting the blame.
"Etc.."I make a noise to call a way, urgent of the voice drift on all sides and slightly show Sen cold, I from the waist go to an extremely keen jade, up and resolutely engrave "Jin" word."Seem to be more easily to let with this people the letter take."Once make an effort, wear jade to toss, it in the sky rows a perfect radian and finally falls a his hand.
He what don't also ask, just fill that jade into her hand, empress with outstanding float however of light achievement from empress the window leap but.After a short moment, I a scream resound through dark night cloudy regions, what also haven't come yet and think more, resound in my brain of only is that You to resent to stare my double eye.This act just engraves as the branding in my at heart and flicks it not to go.
My root in that time thinks that Han Ming exactly wants to do too late and more what, be subjected to who direct.I know, his purpose is in order to put the blame a Qi star, the dead of cloud bead again flows out into brain, if isn't that he always remembers that emperor, if isn't that he thinks that the square tries desire to pull a Qi blesses ……how will they have no alternative to release cloud bead to do a scapegoat again.Is at the thought of this, I the then malicious bottom heart helped Han Ming's a helping hand.
Until now, the Qi blesses of a words beat I come to and make me recognize more pure a is not likely to become factual fact.Han Ming's this undertaking is blessed by Qi of direct!Why, just in order to remove a Qi star, he is unexpectedly unfeeling to own of mother behind start, he true of thus destroy completely human nature?
"You know that I once promised her before cloud bead dead a matter."His voice long spread, interrupt I the thoughts and feelings at the moment, " turns over a case to revenge for her Chen Jia Ji's ten people, I am Lord of the country, one promise daughter, so have to to mother behind descend cutthroat.Although she has never been I her blood relationship treat, although she hasn't exerted penny, the mother should have of responsibility, she is finally my mother after, the Zong has must sort cant not bear to.But her injuring Chen Jia Ji's ten people's human life is indeed fact, at the same time, I also thought of one arrows three vultures, it accounts, and the first can uproot for cloud bead revenging, the second give°ing the insolently ambitious Qi star."His suppressing doesn't live to flow out of emotion, orotund tiny Zhan Su, grip my hand also some have no dint.
"So the third?"I one word one language of words exhalation, just terminate, we are surprised to feel, he talks with me of have been being using "I", not"I", my breath starts to be urgent and flees in the heart bottom a burst of cool idea.
He raises to fondle to ascend my neck, touching of gentleness my lips petal, my cheeks, my eyes, "can stay forever at you me nearby."The Lan leads my shoulder, Er friendship on smiling, hide how much vicissitudes of life lonely, but often overflow complicated air, " Fu friendship, four year agos I have already lost you once, after four years, I again can't let go."
"You …when know."I suppress the undercurrent in the heart is dashing, low voice shallow ask.
His voice is deep and low how many cents, but has a way not exert of tender feelings, "remember you call the Qi star deliver of letter?Fall joss-stick to spread to to the utmost reply empty Yao, the dream breaks Zi Ya Lin don't spring.Its idea is falsely a Fu Ya Er Zi?At first I still think to is an intentionally sounding out of the Qi star, but at don't the spring temple see you ……"
"Why not is the ability what bead son writes?"
"The bead son doesn't know your Fu friendship, again how will write this.Besides ……your voice, your eyes, your word, I how don't the meeting know?There is also that houseful fluorescence, only you would work hard to catch thus, also only you just understand my heart thus."Short few languages, but say with detail all, such as winter days a put on genial breezes to blow about the endless grief in my heart.
Originally, he is as early as have already recognized that day I, the bead that I am unexpectedly still silly to silly think that he doesn't know anything and also wants to now help him and cloud, don't anticipate, what to have been being kepted in the dark is myself.
"Is surprising I now just to you frank everything, if isn't a Qi star of at every step and tightly force, want to make use of you coerce me ……I can be cold rightness of it, can you know that how much time I endure bottom to tightly hug the impulse that you go into a bosom!"A 's talking deep words of shallow idea is vomited in by him, feelings of the between the lines' showing unintentionally is how true.
But I, have already had no speech.
The matter of half a lifetime, all like cloud and mist, curling up in the air dissipation, eventually change into a lightly sigh, a put on Ning tears.
That night, it is gloomy to float breeze inside the bedchamber, the candle light puts out, yarn Lian light Yan.He tightly hugs me to fallen asleep, head the hair neck that lightly leans on me, don't deliver one language, just fenced in arm toughly I.
Although I have a lot of words to want to ask him,did not open mouth, because I know, at the moment of he want a calmness.Even selfishly Be not willing to after his mother of so treats coldly his reason to tell,Facebook, suspect he will be more self-reproach regret, he has already carried on the back too many, I only wish companion he is or so, even fondle the wound of his half a lifetime.Make him think ……his mother always have never sincerely treated him behind.
Is at the thought of this, I then depend in his bosom and safely sleep.
Meng hazy Long, concealed feel shadow in the moment rock at me, I am very reluctant to open an eyelid, staring at of fan Mang one face is thin to smile Ning

没有评论:

发表评论